“Great Hotel, Friendly Staff”

Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #8 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We spent a night in the Europa for a function. The hotel staff were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. The food was superb, helped by the well presented and elegant surroundings. Would reccomend it to anyone. Also, its the perfect base from which to explore Belfast.

• Stayed March 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (718)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
County Down
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I stayed at the hotel with my parents and I could not believe how amazing the hotel truly was. It is in the heart of Belfast city centre and within walking distance, less than 5 minutes, to be precise, of the main shopping area and very close to the bus station and railway station. The rooms are fantastic and the food is gorgeous. All of the staff, and I do mean all of them, are very nice. I really was impressed with everything the hotel had to offer and would recommend it to anyone visiting Belfast.

Paul White

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Belfast
Reviewed 22 March 2011

From reception to 10th floor where I stayed this hotel oozed quality. The room made me feel that I was a VIP client. Hugh the concierge, the chef, Raymond the general manager all made themselves available to me and introduced me to all the relevant people in the hotel managing various areas of this business.

The top quality beds ensured I had a restful night and the ensuite was one I would love to have in my own home. A warm friendly place you just don't want to leave.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Spent Saturday evening as birthday celebration for hubby, staff at reception excellent, we were priviliged to be upgraded to executive suite - top class! Hotel buzzing, Sunday morning overflow of guests directed to Lobby Bar for buffet breakfast - big disappointment, food overcooked and cold - service very limited, shame as this was the only black mark - ending a perfect overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
carrolll, General Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this review, 19 April 2011
Dear Alena & Steve

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor regarding your experience at the Europa Hotel.

I would like to thank you for your constructive criticism regarding your experience. In my capacity as General Manager of the Europa Hotel, I, as do my colleagues value your feedback, be it positive or negative. It is only through such feedback that we may rectify any shortcomings and prevent their reoccurrence.

I am dissapointed to read that you did not find our level of service to be excellent. As part of the Hastings Hotels Group we pride ourselves in our committment to delivering excellent customer service.

As you know we are a City Centre Hotel in a very central location with bars and pubs directly in the vicinity and I apologise if this inconvienienced yourself.

Thank you for bringing the internet issue to our attntion, I have logged this with our internet provider to safeguard future incidents.

I would like to thank you once again for your comments, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Europa Hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely
General Managers Office
MK
Reviewed 20 March 2011

We were here to celebrate st Patricks day with family. Stayed in a suite which was brilliant. Breakfast was superb! Cleaning staff were exceptional.
We spent early evening in the lobby bar with family (who live in Belfast) then went on to do a pub crawl in all the local bars. Everything is so close at hand it's great.
This was our fourth time staying here and it never disappoints. We are going back in august.
Cocktails and Irish coffee in piano bar were fantastic, and not overpriced. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay.

1 Thank megmollyannie
Stockholm
Reviewed 20 March 2011

Our stay was booked by our hosts ( a local company). We where very pleased by the warm welcome by the staff and the excellent location. Unfortnuately, we only had one night on the town, but next time will will explore moore. The rooms where clean and nice. The bed was very comfy as well. Very good value for money, indeed.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2011

We stayed recently in Europa in one of the wonderful suites.
The suite was sheer luxury & spotlessly clean.
Location is perfect. Close to wonderful restaurants & great shopping.
The staff are welcoming, friendly & very discreet.
The Piano Bar serves lovely lattes & has an extensive drinks list.
Breakfast was excellent.
I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel & intend to visit again
very soon.