“GOOD LOCATION AND REASONABLY PRICEd”

Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed at the Europa Hotel Belfast for a girls weekend, Friday to Sunday.
The hotel is very well located for the city centre, and is just a couple of minutes walk from the bus station. We had booked single rooms, which had a full double bed, and were comfortable enough for a short stay. Couldn't really fault the hotel at all, not too expensive, clean rooms, well kept public areas with nice bars and restaurant, and will certainly base myself there if visiting Belfast again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 November 2012

This was my second stay in the Europa and I'm glad I chose it!

The Europa is located in the centre of Belfast, close to the main shopping areas and adjacent to the main bus station and a local train station.

From the moment we entered the lobby the staff were welcoming and helpful. The reception staff were excellent, offering advice on places to go and checking if we were familiar with the city (which I am but its always nice to offer that help!).

The room was comfortable, modern and well equipped.

I really can't praise the staff enough, they're an absolute credit to the hotel and are a great example to any hotel as how to run a friendly and efficient property.

Sadly the hotel was out of their famous rubber ducks on this occasion! We'll just have to go back for another one :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This was my first time trip to Belfast and I was happy to stay in a hotel with a good location and easy to find. The staff at the hotel were wonderful and made me feel very welcome whenever you entered the hotel. Assistance was always provided when needed. The hotel is located close to great shopping, many pubs and restaurants. As a solo traveler I am always aware of safety and I felt completed safe in the hotel and walking throughout the areas around the hotel. I had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and the food was great. A large wedding was being held at the hotel but that did not impact the service. I am used to small hotels in Europe but this single room was quite small. The room was very clean and comfortable and had everything I needed. I would love to return to Belfast and spend more time in the city and would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: My room did not have a good view and I was on the back of the hotel. I think the rooms on the front...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I loved staying here at the Europa. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional, particularly Helen in the Piano Bar. I highly recommend their Afternoon Tea; it was delicious and great value for money, plus it was such a lovely ambience to relax and read a book in. The pianist was amazing too. Comfortable room, great shower, delicious breakfast, great location.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Stayed there recently onbusiness and enjoyed my stay, the room was as I would expect the staff were friendly from the concierge to reception, only two comments ,firstly why does the Europa, like a number of Hotels in Northern Irelnd not have RTE TV channels? secondly the breakfast buffet finishes rather abruptly, I was in before b/fsat finished AT 10 but by htr time i got to the hot buffet it was being cleared with many items unavailable..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2012

A wonderful hotel made all the more wonderful by the fantastic staff. Special thanks to Helen and Peter for making our time so enjoyable. The Lounge Bar is a great place to relax after an afternoon wandering Belfast City centre. Ask Helen to recommend a cocktail.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Quality and style from the moment you enter this lovely building. Check in was fast and friendly, small gripe maybe do as other hotels do and don't say room number aloud when females are staying alone. I was allocated room at the end of the corridor on the 7th floor so it was nice and quiet, good size, clean, fresh, great size tv and complimentary items available. Bathroom had the best shower I have ever had in a hotel, simply superb, toilet however quite neat to use comfortably but this is an old building. As for the bed it was sooo comfy I did not want to get up has to be rated as most comfortable hotel bed EVER! Didn't use restaurant as I always visit same eateries when I visit the lovely city of Belfast and at £16 for breakfast it seemed a tad expensive. All staff friendly and did Europa and Northern Ireland proud, thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo