“Nice hotel nice location.”

Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Th one time holder of the title "Most Bombed Hotel in Europe" is looking very chic these days. Standard rooms are nice clean and modern, executive rooms are spacious and very up market.
Close to Belfast City Center makes it handy for spouses if you are on business, and across the road is the Crown Bar which is a rep back in time and a Great pint.
Breakfast is plentiful and delicious and the staff were great. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Callum W,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your recent stay at the Europa. I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay with ourselves and received the full service the Europa has to offer. Belfast is such a fantastic City and we look forward to having you again.

Kind Regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,542)

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Great hotel. Lovely room. Very comfortable beds. Great food. Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The hotel is in the centre of Belfast, ideal for visiting the many attractions in the town and also the surrounding area. We visited the Titanic Exhibition - and The Giant's Causeway - both amazing and a must. We loved the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack M

Dear Jack M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Europa. I am delighted you had such a fantastic stay with ourselves and within Belfast- It is a spectacular City! We would love to have stay again at the Europa and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Europa for a night in mid May. One night probably may not give a complete picture of how good or bad a place might be but I offer my experience nevertheless. The rooms were of an very good standard and clean and tidy and my only issue was that the room became rather hot during the night. Opening the window helped but it let in road noise.

Wif is provided free of charge in the lobby but not unfortunately in the hotel rooms - that costs an extra £ 6 per 90 minutes. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice of hot and cold items, juices and fruit. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the city and shopping areas. However, other areas of I interest to visitors, such as the Titanic experience would require a taxi or car (there is parking available at the Titanic experience.

There are plenty of eating places nearby - I ate at Robinson's which is immediately across the road from the hotel and was very good value. The hotel restaurant also offered a reasonable selection and was also competitively priced. Overall I gained a very favorable impression from my brief stay at the Europa.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear traveller5759,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay with ourselves and I have passed on your great comments to our staff members. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to Belfast and we would love to have you return to the Europa. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stayed here for two nights in early April 2013. No complaints at any stage in the trip. The hotel is close to the centre of town, only a 2 minute stroll. The staff were helpful. The service was perfect. Although we didn't eat in the restaurant we did get the bar food and it was fantastic and highly recommended. The room was spacious and top standard. I'll stay here again next time I am in Belfast. The only negative point is the lack of leisure facilites but if you are only here for a short stay this won't be an issue. I wouldn't use this to downgrade the hotel at all becuase it is top class in every other aspect.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear ogie16,

Thank you for posting such a positive review of your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you had such a fantastic stay with ourselves and received the full service the Europa has to offer. I have passed on your fantastic feedback to our staff. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to Belfast and we would love to have you return to the Europa. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I love this hotel, its a perfect location central to everything in the city. I was luckily enough to be upgraded on arrival the room was fantastic really comfortable. The restaurant is really well positioned and I felt more than comfortable dining alone, the menu was varied and the presentation was very impressive. I enjoyed the rest of the evening realxinf in the piano bar. Breakfast is well worth it but I do recommend if you dont have a B&B rate you book with reception the night before for a reduction. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Corinne P

Dear Corinne P,

Thank you for posting such a positive review of your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you had such a fantastic stay with ourselves and got given the full service the Europa has to offer. I have passed on your fantastic feedback to our staff. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to Belfast and we would love to have you return to the Europa. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is in an excellent area near all the attractions and was only a fifteen minute walk to the city centre. There was also plenty of cheap parking nearby. The room had a comfortabl bed and fast, reliable WiFi.

The only negative as that we went at the weekend and there were a lot of private functions on. This resulted in a lot of drunkeness in the foyer (to the extent that I couldn't recommend this for a family stay due to the state of people to be negotiated -pre 9pm- just getting to the lift) and noise from outside the room until at least 4am; which could've been negated by better room allocation. i.e keeping the various party attenders together in neighbouring rooms.

Overall though, good value and we would stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear pugdoggy5,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your recent stay at the Europa. I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay with ourselves and received the full service the Europa has to offer. I have passed on your comments in relation to the noise and private functions and this is an area we are currently looking in to. We would love to have return to the Europa and we look forward to having you again soon.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The two of us went back to the Europa for a night away as we got a great deal from the hotel. When we arrived our room wasn't quite ready so the manager brought us into the lobby for a complimentary drink, which was a nice touch, he also said that we could have the room for an extra hour when we checked out. The room was fab, we had booked the junior suite, which mean't a sitting area and a really nice bedroom, with lots of complimentary water. The bed was to die for, so so comfy, we didn't want to leave it, i would honestly say that I have never slept in a more comfortable bed. The breakfast was good, plenty of it and all local produce. It was great being back in Belfast and the Europa being in the heart of the city means that you are never far away from the action. We picked a great weekend as the Continental markets were on all weekend.

Room Tip: If you can afford to upgrade it is well worth it