“Exellent location”

Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 27 August 2013

From helpful staff and amazing rooms what more can you ask for. Location is amazing just a few streets from the city centre, plenty of pubs cross the street.We paid for breakfast which to me was expensive but still tasty and plenty to choose from.
Def stay again. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear LegenderryGillian,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to our staff. The Europa Hotel is located perfectly to the city centre for shopping, eating and transport options. We certainly hope to welcome you back to the Europa Hotel again soon!

Warmest regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,665)

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed at the Europa in a Classic Room B&B on Saturday 24 August. The room was a standard room but fine, had everything you needed and the breakfast is self service but there is plenty of choice, although it can be very busy. Nice vibe about the hotel the whole time we stayed and staff were pleasant and helpful. Close to restaurants and the piano bar on the first floor is a nice place to meet up with friends and enjoy a drink and good atmosphere pre-meal.

Dear browner61,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback regarding you recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to our relaxing Piano Lounge. I will pass on your kind comments to our staff. We certainly hope to welcome you back to the Europa Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Just returned from a weekend in Belfast incorperating a fantastic show in The Opera House and an overnight stay in The Europa Hotel.
I have multiple sclerosis which affects my mobility and some things which reasonably heathly people may find quite simple I find not so easy to cope with. However The Europa Hotel and it's extremely helpful staff made my short stay for myself and my wife very relaxing and enjoyable.
The room (841) which the hotel provided us with, was very spacious, with a good size bed, 2 relaxing chairs, tea / coffee making facilities, flat size tv, remote control CD player, air conditioning and a totally fantastic bathroom with a power shower and totally equipped for someone with disabilities.
Our show at The Opera House was at 8.30pm so The Europa made sure that our dinner was sorted in good time before we went and the meal and the staff were excellent in every way.
After a very restful nights sleep, our breakfast in the morning was just 'what the doctor ordered' it kept me going until well into the afternoon.
Will definately be back ........

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear AlistairMcAffee,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time at the hotel and the Grand Opera House show. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to the Europa Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights for the WPFG. The hotel staff were really friendly and so helpful. We had breakfast in the hotel and there was a really good selection. We also had 2 meals in the restaurant and they were fantastic. The puddings were amazing and had apple and blueberry pudding presented on a slate with blueberry ice cream, custard and compote. Was that good had it the following night too. Also the fish and chips again delicious and chips unusually presented in a little frying basket brilliant idea. All meals were excellent could not fault it. The staff could not do enough and would definitely recommend. The rooms were really comfortable and clean. I asked for quiet room and could not hear anything was well impressed to say in the city. Loved Belfast and the hotel too, will be back again soon!

Room Tip: I had a higher floor room and back of hotel which was really quiet but could still see out across th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Gooney1,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive comment regarding your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted to hear you were able to experience the full service we at the Europa Hotel have to offer. I will pass on your kind feedback to our Head Chef and Causerie Restaurant. The Europa Hotel prides itself on using the finest locally sourced ingredients and our Chef’s will be delighted to hear you enjoyed your dining experience at the hotel .Belfast is a fantastic city and we hope to welcome you both back to the Europa Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

after dinner in the city we were looking for somewhere to go and we had heard of the Piano Bar in the Europa Hotel. With a name like that, I couldn't pass it up. We arrived the on the second floor and there it was, the big grand piano! We found a table by the window, ordered a couple of drinks and then the music started! We sat for an hour, nice a relaxed watching the world go by. We then ordered a little dessert int he form of Mint Aero Cheesecake. We could have sat there all night, but unfortunately we had to leave to go home. We will deff be back!!

Dear JTclarke,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback regarding your recent visit to the Europa Hotel. The Piano Bar Lounge has a wonderful atmosphere and is perfect for relaxing in the city. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your evening and will pass on your kind comments to our staff on your behalf. We certainly hope to welcome you both back to the Europa Hotel again very soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is the perfect hotel to stay in while visiting Belfast, All the staff are so helpful and friendly especially Jabbar in the restaurant . The room was great it was spotless and very spacious. I would definitely stay again.

Dear irishSweetpea,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted to hear you were able to experience the full service we at the hotel have to offer. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to our staff and especially to Jabbar who will be delighted to hear you had a fantastic stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Belfast and to the Europa Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I visited the bar area for two glasses of wine before my meal. I found the service poor - no wine menu when I asked for it? I was told red or white. That was it.
The price was highly over priced in comparison to other venues within the area.
I wouldn't rush back based on this short visit

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank davidmartin6571

Dear davidmartin6571,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback of your recent visit to the hotel. I am very disappointed to hear your visit did not live up to your expectations. I appreciate your comments regarding the service levels in one of our Bars. I have certainly brought this to the attention of our Bars Manager and I can assure you we are looking into this and monitoring their service levels.

We would love to have the opportunity for you to visit the hotel again. Please feel free to contact me on conf3@eur.hastingshotels.com for your next visit I will ensure you will be very well looked after.