“Fantastic stay!”

Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I'm just back from a stay at this hotel today and just had to share my experience. When we arrived I was greeted by a friendly smile at reception and told that our room had been upgraded for us at no extra charge. As this was for my boyfriends I had pre arranged a few extras such as flowers, chocolates and balloons, our room was amazing when we arrived.

The room was spotlessly clean and as we were on the 8th floor there was a fantastic view, we were made to feel so welcome from start to finish. We're already planning our next visit.
Thanks for making my boyfriends birthday so special.

Room Tip: The location of is hotel is brilliant for getting the train or its also very close to the shops too.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dunnjo, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Lovetotravel8910,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.

I am delighted you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us. I am so pleased we helped you to make his birthday special.

We look forward to you returning soon.

Jody

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (736)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for work, staff are really helpful and nice, the hotel is fine not top but nice. Rooms are clean but a bit small! The price per night is extremely cheap! The logistics were arranged few weeks ahead, all was perfect upon arrival very fast checkin and check out. The breakfast is tasty

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Lama H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.

I am pleased to hear everything was in place for your arrival and you recieved an efficient check in by our team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Toronto Ontario
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I recently stayed four nights at the Europa Hotel in central downtown Belfast and felt compelled to write about our stay. My wife and I have travelled extensively in Europe and North America in recent years and have to say that the service rendered by the Manager, Mr. Andy McNeill during our stay was exemplary and he is a tremendous ambassador for the Europa.
From the moment of our arrival at the hotel we were greeted personally by Mr. McNeill with a very warm and cordial welcome at the front desk, my wife and I were extremely impressed by how he immediately made us feel like honoured guests in his home rather than as perfect strangers in a large hotel chain.
Over the course of our stay I observed how he interacted with his staff and could see immediately that there was a great deal of mutual respect. It was quite evident that his professional attitude and commitment to customer service and excellence could be seen in how his staff interacted and treated other guests at the hotel, whether it was at the front door or in the restaurants or lounges, your hotel is a great example of how hotels should be run.
Our stay at the Europa, Belfast was a very memorable and enjoyable one and we will definitely be back again and stay at the Europa, you can't beat the service, food and location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear John M,

I was delighted to hear Andy McNeil took such great care of you and your wife during your visit. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments personally to him.

We would love to have you stay with us again. Please keep us in mind should you visit Belfast again.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My friends and I popped in for a quick bite to eat to find the restaurant closed. However, Richard Adams did not turn us away, instead he went out of his way to prepare us tasty sandwiches and tea. Thank you Richard for being so kind to us ladies. We will return again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear DeirdreBerry,

Thank you for your feedback on our Causerie Restaurant. I am pleased to hear Richard looked after you so well and will certainly pass on your kind feedback.

We hope you will join us in the restaurant again soon.

Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great location in the City Centre. If you plan on using the "free internet", be prepared to sit out in the hallway to use it, the signal in the room does is not strong enough for surfing the web.
Good service.
Might look for another City Centre location if I were to ever return to Belfast, which is not likely to happen.

Room Tip: A must in Belfast, the black taxi tour. Very, very good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Brian K,

Thank you for supplying feedback at the Europa Hotel.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly with your bedroom information so I can look into the poor internet signal you received to your room.

I am pleased you enjoyed our great location.
I hope you will consider staying with us again should you return to Belfast.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I managed to pick up a good deal via an online site, so decided to treat myself while visiting Belfast to volunteer for the Giro D'Italia in may. I was impressed by the friendliness of the staff from the moment I arrived, the room was lovely and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and plenty of choice and excellent quality
I loved the little details... The little cards detailing where they had locally sourced the bed linen/ bed/ breakfast etc... And the location of the Europa is superb.
My only criticism of the whole weekend is that the service in the bar could have been quicker and slicker, but it felt like they might have been short staffed (?)
My whole weekend was made complete by the kindness of the receptionist Inge, who gave me her giro D'Italia pin badge... Had a great time at the Europa and will try and stay there agin if I come back to Belfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Linzi W,

Thank you for your kind feedback on the Europa Hotel.

I am delighted to hear our staff were friendly and your found our beds comfortable. I will certainly pass on your great feedback on breakfast to the Chef. Inge will be pleased to have made your stay.

We hope you will consider joining us again.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Staff are great. Stayed here a few weeks ago - great all round. Can be quite expensive though if booked in short notice...(Went online to check for one night's price for next month...260 pounds? No thank you.)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear bluehexe h,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at the Europa Hotel.

I am pleased to her you enjoyed the service from our staff.

Please contact the hotel directly for best available rates - we would love to have you stay with us next month.