“Lovely staff!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #8 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
“Lovely staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on two occasions for work- the staff are by far the friendliest hotel staff I have ever come across.

Good value for money in my opinion with luxury rooms and the comfiest bests ever. Espa products in the rooms smell amazing, and breakfast is good too.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dunnjo, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear yorkshirefoodie0,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly our friendly staff. I will ensure I share your comments with the team.

Jody

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (712)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed here overnight and was staggered by the shocking standard of the whole place. Tired-looking corridors reeking of vomit, tatty, characterless rooms and probably the worst plate of pasta I have ever had the misfortune to eat in the downstairs restaurant. It's a damning indictment of the city that this place is heralded as some sort of premier establishment when, in reality, it's an overpiced mess.

There's not even a hint of style to take the edge of the total lack of substance.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Pius R
Larne, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

we booked this hotel for one night as part of a theatre break. the staff were excellent .the room although smallish was very comfortable with a wonderful shower room.all the facilities were excellent and the location of the hotel was so central to all the other attractions. would recommend the europa for an overnight stay or just call in and enjoy the atomsphere

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Dunnjo, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear John B,

Thank you for your recent feedback on the Europa Hotel.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate you recommending us for anyone wishing to stay in Belfast.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Belfast.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I'm just back from a stay at this hotel today and just had to share my experience. When we arrived I was greeted by a friendly smile at reception and told that our room had been upgraded for us at no extra charge. As this was for my boyfriends I had pre arranged a few extras such as flowers, chocolates and balloons, our room was amazing when we arrived.

The room was spotlessly clean and as we were on the 8th floor there was a fantastic view, we were made to feel so welcome from start to finish. We're already planning our next visit.
Thanks for making my boyfriends birthday so special.

Room Tip: The location of is hotel is brilliant for getting the train or its also very close to the shops too.
Dear Lovetotravel8910,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.

I am delighted you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us. I am so pleased we helped you to make his birthday special.

We look forward to you returning soon.

Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for work, staff are really helpful and nice, the hotel is fine not top but nice. Rooms are clean but a bit small! The price per night is extremely cheap! The logistics were arranged few weeks ahead, all was perfect upon arrival very fast checkin and check out. The breakfast is tasty

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Lama H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Europa Hotel.

I am pleased to hear everything was in place for your arrival and you recieved an efficient check in by our team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Toronto Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I recently stayed four nights at the Europa Hotel in central downtown Belfast and felt compelled to write about our stay. My wife and I have travelled extensively in Europe and North America in recent years and have to say that the service rendered by the Manager, Mr. Andy McNeill during our stay was exemplary and he is a tremendous ambassador for the Europa.
From the moment of our arrival at the hotel we were greeted personally by Mr. McNeill with a very warm and cordial welcome at the front desk, my wife and I were extremely impressed by how he immediately made us feel like honoured guests in his home rather than as perfect strangers in a large hotel chain.
Over the course of our stay I observed how he interacted with his staff and could see immediately that there was a great deal of mutual respect. It was quite evident that his professional attitude and commitment to customer service and excellence could be seen in how his staff interacted and treated other guests at the hotel, whether it was at the front door or in the restaurants or lounges, your hotel is a great example of how hotels should be run.
Our stay at the Europa, Belfast was a very memorable and enjoyable one and we will definitely be back again and stay at the Europa, you can't beat the service, food and location.

Dear John M,

I was delighted to hear Andy McNeil took such great care of you and your wife during your visit. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments personally to him.

We would love to have you stay with us again. Please keep us in mind should you visit Belfast again.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My friends and I popped in for a quick bite to eat to find the restaurant closed. However, Richard Adams did not turn us away, instead he went out of his way to prepare us tasty sandwiches and tea. Thank you Richard for being so kind to us ladies. We will return again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear DeirdreBerry,

Thank you for your feedback on our Causerie Restaurant. I am pleased to hear Richard looked after you so well and will certainly pass on your kind feedback.

We hope you will join us in the restaurant again soon.