Europa Hotel - Belfast
US$180
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$130
US$109
Hotwire.com
4,750 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationtop classafternoon teareception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

we did not stay at hotel but at its sister hotel in another town...found the staff in the lobby not so friendly (burnt out?) but the piano bar upstairs was lovely both in food, view, value and especially staff!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dunnjo, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear lkrocks,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to the Europa Hotel. I will certainly pass on your lovely feedback to our Piano Lounge team.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

When I heard we were staying here I expected much more. The room was so small barely enough room for the bags and the bed. I also expected that they would have free parking on the grounds, they did not. The only good thing about paying for parking it was valet parking and it was one price for 24 hours no matter how many times you asked them to get your car. A good note they suggested a good place to eat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Edmund W,

Thank you for your feedback on the Europa Hotel, Belfast. I am sorry you found our rooms to be small. Our classic rooms would be our smallest as they are part of the original hotel. For a more spacious room I would certainly recommend a superior or executive room should you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a first class hotel. I took my parents there for a weekend break and we were all thoroughly impressed. All the staff, without exception, were professional, friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast was a self-service buffet, which was varied and plentiful. We also ate in the restaurant one evening and again enjoyed the experience. My highlight was relaxing in the Piano Bar on the first floor, which is welcoming, comfortable and with a great view of the passing world outside. This hotel is frequented by travellers from all over the world, which adds to the experience

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Maiden08,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our recent stay with us at the Europa Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write this. I was delighted to read you found the hotel staff professional, friendly and helpful during your visit, I will certainly share this with them.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed in the Hotel on Sat 2nd of Aug for 1 night for my girlfriends birthday. The whole experience was 5*. From arrival to departure starting with the car being valet parked from the front door .everyone at the hotel was enthusiastic and happy to help. With a Special Mention to a Mr McNeill on reception who was more than helpful who suggested local restaurants and bars that would be suitable for a young couple then he organised the taxi's to and from these places. Would highly recommend. Thanks again and i will be back

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear AlanMilligan,

Thank you for your kind feedback on the Europa Hotel. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us . I will pass on your comments to Andy McNeill who looked after you during your stay.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Have stayed here several times on business trips and never been disappointed. The staff are always friendly and professional. The rooms at the front are larger and have baths, whereas the rooms to the rear are smaller and only have showers, but all rooms that I have stayed in were very clean and comfortable and well appointed. Safe deposit boxes and ironing board are standard.

Very central location which means that there are several good restaurants within walking distance, if you fancy a change from the hotel restaurant, although the food and service in the hotel are very good.

Although it can be busy at breakfast, the staff are well organised for getting you seated and clearing tables and the buffet is always well stocked, so waiting times are very short. The quality of the buffet breakfast (often using locally sourced produce) is far superior to any I have experienced.

Would recommend for location and service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear LadyAK,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on the Europa Hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities and breakfast offering.