Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments
House Belfast(Belfast)
  • Room Service
Tara Lodge(Belfast)
1,578 results
All reviewsknife and forkthe main hotelcity centrejacuzzi bathbed apartmentwedding receptionqueens universitylisburn roadulster museumbar foodlarge bathroombotanic gardenslovely hoteluniversity areaquiet streetwalk in showervisiting belfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I organised a work christmas dinner here for 25 people and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their night. The service from all the staff was excellent, food of a high standard, and everything went so well, a really successful night all round!

We will most likely return for our Christmas party next year, thank you for having us!

Clare R

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fabulous1012
Aweegem, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Hi Clare R,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your experience in the Malone Lodge for your Christmas Party. I will be sure to pass on the great comments to the team, I hope you have a wonderful New Year and cannot wait to welcome you back to the Hotel in 2014.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Was here on Friday 13th of December with around 25 work colleagues and we all had a great night! Staff & Food were both excellent! We will definitely be coming back very soon for another night out....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Aweegem, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Hi Pixiejo,

Thanks for the lovely review; I am glad that you had a wonderful Friday the 13th with us and that you enjoyed your night. We cannot wait to see you back again in the Malone Lodge Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on business in Dec 2013 and I have to say that it was an amazing experience. Its located in Belfast City Centre in a quiet side street just off the Lisbourne Road - near to City Hospital.

First impressions were really good. Very stylish lobby and very welcoming staff.
10/10

The bedrooms were stylish and contemporary with lovely bathrooms - excellent shower and very comfortable beds. One little nag was the wi-fi reception in my bedroom was very weak. In fact I didn't actually manage to get online. Some of the TV channels didn't work occasionally. If I was here for more than one night on business I would have asked to move to a room with better wi-fi.
8/10

Breakfast was excellent - really excellent. I had an omelette that was perfectly cooked as was the full Irish breakfast that my colleague had. I also had lunch and dinner there and both were amazing. Especially lunch were I had the deli option - which was delicious.
10/10

Staff were perfect - friendly, helpful and very efficient.
10/10

Summarise: A perfect city centre hotel, very reasonable price with great staff and amazing food. Recommended highly!

Room Tip: Ensure your bedroom has good wi-fi access. Try the deli at lunch!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank neiltomo

Hi Neil, So glad to hear that you have found our hidden little gem! I will be sure to pass on the lovely feedback you have given us. Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review we hope to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My wife have just spent a few days at the hotel and can't speak highly enough a this superb hotel. On the second evening my wife was not too well and the staff were so very good we will never forget the kindness shown..The girls in reception simply wonderful indeed one got my wife soup and toast very late in the evening..I have no hesitation in saying the breakfasts here are second to none,everything is cooked to order and perfection and the staff exceptional. If was lovely to meet Mercy to thank her for everything.

Room Tip: Just enjoy it
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LimavadyBarry
Aweegem, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Hi Barry, it was great to meet and have a chat with you!Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with the Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments. Your feedback is very important to us and we are delighted that you had a good stay and you found our location convenient during your travels. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Belfast

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We have just had our Christmas party in Malone Lodge and it was most definitely the best Christmas night out in the past few years. Food was fantastic and the entertainment was fab. The staff at Malone lodge were very efficient and could not have been nicer. We had a party of 45 and not one complaint from anyone. We will certainly be back next year. Thanks to Stephanie for the help in organising the night and keeping me right!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ddavey

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you had such a fantastic Christmas party with us here at the Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments. It remains out main objective to provide high standard of service and we're so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your Christmas party.