“Definitely a return visit”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel
Ranked #11 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Derry
“Definitely a return visit”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We stayed in this hotel for an overnight trip to Belfast before school term started again. Having booked well in advance I managed to get one of the famous £29 rooms for our family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids. We arrived and parked at the car park at the side of the hotel - this costs £6 overnight between 5pm and 10am if you get your card validated by the hotel on departure. There are some helpful notices in the hotel's lifts to ensure you are parked in the right car park to get this discount rate.

The hotel operates an easy to use self check in system, but we were greeted by a very friendly girl at reception who guided us through the process. I asked for a room at the back (as other trip advisors had mentioned the good harbour views) and she said that all rooms with odd numbers face the back of the hotel and we had been allocated one.

We went to our room on the 4th floor and were very impressed on entry. The room was very large with a double and 2 small sofa singles (it was nice having the 2 individual beds for the kids). The view was really pleasant overlooking the docks. Everything really clean and functional. You need to use your room card to access the corridor door also, on entry so this is a good additional security measure.

We didn't eat in the hotel in the evening but walked along the river (starting at the back of the odyssey) - a pleasant 10/15 min walk over the Lagan weir and into Belfast where we ate in Victoria Square. We did eat breakfast (£7.99 for all you can eat and kids eat free when adult pays for breakfast) and this was excellent - a really good selection of cereals, fruit, cooked items etc and in a very pleasant well furnished dining area, again with very helpful staff on hand.

Beds in the room were very comfortable and I think this is possibly one of the quietest rooms I have every experienced in a hotel.

Excellent in all regards and unbeatable at £29 for the room! We will definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for an odd numbered room - some have good harbour views
2 Thank smileyoreilly38

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Essex
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Lovely little hotel.
First impression wasn't that great, as there is no proper reception, check in is done via self check-in machine. But from here on, everything was very good.
Room was spacious, bed very comfortable, nicely decorated, in good order.
Tea and coffee facilities provided, basic toiletries as well (shower gel).
Breakfast in the morning definitely worth £8.
Second night we opted for meal deal £22 (3 course dinner, one drink and breakfast) and it was a good deal. Food in the restaurant was good (not amazing) and it took a while to get it but all within reason.
As others have mentioned be careful with the car park, hotel does not have car park but offer discounted car park (5pm - 10am for £6) but you need to validate it before you pay and the spaces are very limited (around 20 spaces).
Staff are very courteous and polite, smiley and generally very friendly.
Next door to the hotel is cinema Odysses and it has quite a few restaurant (indian, chinese, La Tasca, Pizza hut...) if you do not fancy eating in the hotel.

All in all, brilliant hotel, I would definitely recommend it and would not hesitate to stay here again, especially if you get it for £29 per night as we did.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lehovec
Northwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Great place to stay. Rooms were fantastic. Staff were great, friendly and helpful. We had 3 rooms including one disabled room. So much space and so clean and tidy. We had a great night's sleep. It exceeded our expectations we would stay there again. Great value. Short taxi ride from the George Best - City Airport.

London
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed this hotel. It is nice, clean, cheap and the staff are very friendly. The location to the Odyssey is awesome. My only critique of the hotel is the location. It's not massively far from the city centre, and you can walk to the city centre from the hotel in probaably 20-30 minutes, but I much prefer the Premier Inn on Waring Street for this reason. If you want a hotel near the Odyssey, then this hotel is for you. If you want to be near the City Centre, this isn't the worst hotel, but I'd go with the one on Waring Street (Cathedral Quarter).

Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KentuckyJoe84
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2011

My husband and I decided that we would spend the night in Belfast for my birthday and were lucky enough to get a room for £29! Initially we were going to just go out in the Odyssey but we then decided to go out to Victoria Square for dinner and a movie. I followed a tip from here and walked into town along the river at the back of the Odyssey and we got there in just under 15 minutes walking slowly. The room was spacious and generally clean although it smelt a bit smokey (if I was on my own I might have asked to change rooms but my husband is a 'just leave it' person). The breakfast is nice although only good value if you really are going to eat all you can or if you have kids with you as they eat free. All the staff seemed nice and willing to chat if you were inclined. Only thing I would say is that the lifts are really really slow so if you are not too high up and you are in a hurry take the stairs.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Donegal
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We stayed here as we were going to a concert in the odyssey arena and it's right next door. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I found the room very clean. We just had a standard room and I was a good size. The receptionist was kind enough to call us a taxi which arrived in minutes and £4.20 took us into the city centre for some pre-gig drinks. It's only around 10 minutes into the city.we didnt have breakfast as we were a bit delicate the next morning but as far as I can remember it was all you can eat for £7.99. Overall the hotel is clean, friendly and good value. It's a standard chain hotel and very handy for the odyssey. A great place to eat is enigma in nearby holywood, just 5 minutes away

• Stayed August 2011
kildare, Ireland
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I chose the Premier Inn as we wanted to bring our kids to the W5 and see some of Belfast. I chose the special offer just for the price and I was so surprised. The staff were fantastic. They were all so friendly and helpful and so interested in what we were planning to do for our few days. The restaurant was terrific and cheap and again the service by Anthony was brilliant. I can't say I've experienced such friendliness in the many hotels we've stayed in in the south of Ireland. Just book it and go. The area is beautiful and positioned on the new marina. Thanks guys you made our holiday.

1 Thank JenniH_9