We stayed in this hotel for an overnight trip to Belfast before school term started again. Having booked well in advance I managed to get one of the famous £29 rooms for our family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids. We arrived and parked at the car park at the side of the hotel - this costs £6 overnight between 5pm and 10am if you get your card validated by the hotel on departure. There are some helpful notices in the hotel's lifts to ensure you are parked in the right car park to get this discount rate.
The hotel operates an easy to use self check in system, but we were greeted by a very friendly girl at reception who guided us through the process. I asked for a room at the back (as other trip advisors had mentioned the good harbour views) and she said that all rooms with odd numbers face the back of the hotel and we had been allocated one.
We went to our room on the 4th floor and were very impressed on entry. The room was very large with a double and 2 small sofa singles (it was nice having the 2 individual beds for the kids). The view was really pleasant overlooking the docks. Everything really clean and functional. You need to use your room card to access the corridor door also, on entry so this is a good additional security measure.
We didn't eat in the hotel in the evening but walked along the river (starting at the back of the odyssey) - a pleasant 10/15 min walk over the Lagan weir and into Belfast where we ate in Victoria Square. We did eat breakfast (£7.99 for all you can eat and kids eat free when adult pays for breakfast) and this was excellent - a really good selection of cereals, fruit, cooked items etc and in a very pleasant well furnished dining area, again with very helpful staff on hand.
Beds in the room were very comfortable and I think this is possibly one of the quietest rooms I have every experienced in a hotel.
Excellent in all regards and unbeatable at £29 for the room! We will definitely come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast