“Great hotel”

Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Great hotel to stay in if goin to the oddsey arena , only a few yards walkin distance.. Lovely clean hotel, beds so comfy , breakfast was lovely ..great value for money. Good child friendly hotel

Room Tip: Ask to get a room lookin out towards the oddsey , u might get to see some one famous when theres a b...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cmck73
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Just stayed at the this hotel on weekend break although the X factor tour was on across the road the staff were brilliant and very efficent you would not have know that hotel was booked as staff were in full control A1 to everyone, winn definitely be back to Belfast!!

Room Tip: The romm were v clean pillows and beds were excellent
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

stayed sat night for the x factor live tour. fantastic service even though fully booked!! breakfast well organised and skimmed milk (which is a rarety in some hotels...).
Full marks all round!!

Room Tip: better view higher up............
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tiredhappymummy
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Just like to thank the manager and all the staff for making are stay much easier, yous were all amazing after we were involved in a RTA on Sat 3rd. We where on r way to the hotel when it happened and after gettin out of hospital arrived to the hotel. The Next morning I was unable to walk and the manager and staff sorted me out with crutches, late checkout with no extra charge and went that extra mile in every way to help. I have stayed in many a hotel but this tops them all. I am really looking forward to returning and enjoying this hotel when im more mobile and would highly recommend it.The hotel was also amazing much more than we expected and better than some 5star hotels we have stayed in.

J D McCullough

Room Tip: We stayed in room 615 it was spotless, quiet and great views of Belfast lough.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2012

What a great hotel, so much more than I was expecting. The staff were friendly and helpful (even as we passed the rooms being cleaned on our way out the next morning, the maid spotted us and greeted us with a lovely and genuine hello) the rooms were clean, bright and fresh, very comfy beds, extra pillows, plenty of towels and quiet and peaceful at night.

Breakfast was great, a good variety of food and again polite and attentive staff.

Literally just round the corner from the Odyssey, although we were actually going to a gig in town, it is a 10 minute walk, at the most, into the city centre.

I couldn't recommend this hotel any more highly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank emeraldgreen3
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I spent two nights at the hotel last week. I have to say that I'm thrilled! The room was spotless (literally, I even looked under the bed haha), big and warm, the bathroom also. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was so good and abundant that I didn't need to eat anything else that day! It's one of the best hotels I've ever been to and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! From now on, when I travel somewhere, the first thing I'm gonna check is to see if there's a Premier Inn around. Amazing!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Nell B
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I booked into the hotel because I was attending an event in the nearby Odyssey Arena. I'd never stayed in a Premier Inn but have always heard good reviews. The outstanding thing for me was the level of service. Staff could not do enough for us. I would have given this hotel five stars throughout if it wasn't for the lingering smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom of our twin room. I'd assumed all rooms were non non-smoking. The room was very quiet despite its proximity to the Odyssey. The food too was very good with lots of deals on offer. The only point I would make, and it's a minor one, is the mustard wasn't Colman's English. I know that sounds ridiculous but all the other condiments were top brands. I like my mustard. I would highly recommend this hotel. A warning - it gets booked out quickly (as does a table for dinner) when there's something on at the Odyssey.

• Stayed: February 2012