Stayed here for two nights to visit the titanic building and proni. Best location for both and not too far from city centre either (about ten min walk). Was a little wait checking in as our room wasn't ready but the receptionist Jenny let us store our luggage while we had lunch. She also gave us tips on what to see and do in the city and recommended some great bars and restaurants, handy when you don't know the area (fantastic service from start to finish) we had lunch in the hotel restaurant which was great and all the staff were chatty and efficient too. Our room was spotless and we got a nice view of the river. Very very very comfy bed! I would recommend this hotel to anyone, location is great as you don't get all the noise from a city centre location. Will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport