Just back from a 3 night stay in this hotel which we booked at the last minute for the "Twixt-mas" period. The hotel is less than 10 minutes from Belfast Central train station (which is how we travelled from Dublin) and is ideally located for Titanic Quarter (as the name suggests!) as well as being within comfortable walking distance of Belfast city centre. Its also just beside the Odyssey Arena which has the excellent W5 interactive science museum for kids.
We booked a family room for two adults and two children under 8 - we included breakfast as it was priced at GB8.95 per adult (kids eat free), and we found it to be good value with a great selection of all the usual fare each morning. Staff were very friendly (particularly Jan who was on duty at breakfast on our second morning).
The room was basic but clean, fresh and comfortable with one double bed and two singles, one of which was a camp bed. However this caused no complaints and the occupant slept well throughout. Bathroom was basic but spotless, with plenty of towels provided and changed each day.
We had dinner in the hotel the first night and the food was pretty good. We ate out the other nights as we were so close to the city centre (plenty of restaurants to choose from in Victoria Square Shopping Centre if you don't want to go too far).
Overall a great stay - this is a budget hotel but what it does, it does well, and is ideal for a short break. Lots to do in Belfast (we visited the Titanic Museum - great; the SS Nomadic - a surprising gem; did a city bus tour - very interesting; a panto - for the season that was in it; and finally the W5 which the kids rated as the highlight of the trip) - we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast