Stayed overnight with my young daughter. The duty manager took my individual situation into consideration (my daughters hosp. book in time) and with his advice tailored the stay to suit our needs. The hospital were to confirm by phone a time for my daughter to book into the ward on the Monday. Our only lift to Belfast on the Monday with all the luggage was 8.am. Hospital check ins take place from the afternoons not in the mornings. This would have meant hanging around Belfast all day with my child and luggage waiting for the hospital to confirm a time to check into the ward. I decided to book into the Premier Inn and felt that even though I would not be sleeping there on the 2nd night I needed the room longer than the check out time while I waited for the hospital to call. The duty manager Declan very kindly allowed me to book 1 night only and extended my hotel checking out time by a couple of hours which made all the difference and took the stress out of the situation. Not many places give that kind of personal attention. Every one knows the rooms & lovely as is their food. There was an extra dimension howerer to their personal touch. If your dealing with staff like I dealt with whose names were Declan the duty manager & Croinne & Nicola the receptionist then it's the only place you will every use when needing somewhere to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast