“Great value for the money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel
Ranked #10 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
“Great value for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This is a budget hotel without the budget hotel feel. Clean and comfortable. Room was nicely laid out and not cramped.
But first, a great hotel is only made great by its people. Warm welcome from staff on duty and friendly professional attitudes in all departments continued that way throughout our stay. Checked out at 4 AM and staff member kindly got me a cup of coffee at that early hour.
Check out the meal deal, it's a real value. Very tasty food and good selection. Of note, excellent chicken wings, and we Americans know good chicken wings. Breakfast buffet was ample
Also, Quiet Guarantee delivers. Extremely quiet all nights we stayed there.
Minor gripe, bathtub was a bit slippery and could do with a nonslip bathmat and handrails since tub is a bit high.
Plan on staying here again and will recommend to family and friends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We’re so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us here at Titanic Quarter Premier Inn and we do hope to see you again in the very near future. Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Letterkenny, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

This chain has three hotels in Belfast, and this is my least favorite. Why?, because it's a bit out of town, and the bar and restaurant, are, like an afterthought. To me, it looks like they built the hotel, and then realised that they had no bar, or restaurant, and had to find some space, to add them on.

The reason I booked here was because they had a 29 pound room rate for Sunday and Monday, and I love Belfast. However, I had not realised how far it was from the city centre, and because it was raining, it made life very awkward. There is probably some bus servicing the city, but I was not made aware of it.

The room was ok, a bit cramped, and not a lot of channels on the tv, but for what I was paying, I could not complain. But, if I had to pay over a hundred pounds for it, I would be seriously annoyed.

I had arrived early, so my room wasn't ready, and had to leave my baggage in the store room for a few hours. The staff were young, helpful and friendly, and I was advised of their "good nights sleep" policy, which I was aware of. Probably the most important factor in staying in a hotel, is that you get a good uninterrupted sleep, so that is why this chain appeals to me.

Sunday, I hit the town, and had great craic, as the place was buzzing. The marathon is on the next day, and the Giro de Italia starts in 5 days, so there are lots of visitors in town. Also, there's a young lady called "Katie Perry" who was playing in the Odyssey, next door. Monday was my last day, so I needed a good nights sleep, and hit the hay 'bout 11pm, in preparation.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM........ What's going on? That's some stereo system!!! It's well after 12, and the hotel is like a giant disco. First thing to do is ring reception, 1234, "excuse me, but where is the noise coming from" asks I. "From the Odyssey" came the response, "but we have rung them, and asked that they stop". That's great, but now I'm awake, and have no idea when this intrusive noise will finish. "We have gotten a lot of complaints, as a lot of our guests are running in the marathon, and I do apologise". Now that's all fine and dandy, but what about me? "I can offer you a complimentary breakfast, by way of apology", says the sorry receptionist. "Excuse me, but did I not read your GOOD NIGHT SLEEP guarantee somewhere" I enquire. "If you'd prefer, we can refund you the room rate for the night. I had a decision to make, either A: A free breakfast worth 8.75 Pounds, or B: A free night worth 29 Pounds. That was a tough one!!! After a couple of hours mulling this over, I took the free night, I hope I made the correct decision!!!

They openly advertise the guarantee, but when you call them out on it, they will try every trick in the book, to get out of it. I would advise them now, to either cancel it, or pay out without any smart tricks, and hold their hands up. I didn't want my money back, I wanted a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.

Apart from that, the hotel is not the worst I've stayed in, but the bar and restaurant are awful. There is no way I could spend any time in them. What were they thinking? And the 30 minutes of free Wi-Fi, what a joke. I actually left the hotel, to go to McHugh's Bar [nearby] in order to get free internet, and spent my money willingly there. Cop on Premier Inn.

Overall, too far outta town, bar and restaurant a joke, rooms ok, breakfast not the best, tv channels lacking, but the staff are their best asset, who I found to be spot on. Would I stay here again, maybe, but if I could get a room in town, for the same price, no. And, please don't leave a message to ring the manager, as from previous experience, did absolutely nothing, because it won't work. More later.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank letterkennycaint
It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do hope that your refund in line with our Good Night Guarantee reaffirmed to you our commitment to ensuring our guests enjoy their stay and our hotels are delivering the highest level of service. Thanks for your review we do look forward to welcoming your back in the future.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Rooms were very clean with plenty room, staff very pleasant an most helpful, prices for the hotel were very reasonable, bathroom an shower area very clean but bath a little high to get over it, would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Many thanks for your lovely review. We were delighted to read your comments, its fantastic to hear that we contributed towards making your stay at Premier Inn Titanic so fantastic. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
Paignton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a fantastic Hotel. The rooms and the bar/ eating was top class. What really makes this place is the staff. Their customer service is second to none and they were all without exception so friendly and helpful. I have no hesitation giving this place 5 stars. Apart from the Titanic quarter is a beautiful place, the Titanic museum was one of the best museums I have been too, very impressive and the Odyssey centre is awesome as well. Thank you all for a great stay we will definitely bee back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review with Titanic Quarter Premier Inn. We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that our hotel, and great facilities met your expectations. Our team are committed to delivering the highest level of service to all our guests and your feedback is so important to us in our continued endeavours to provide our guests with this service. We look forward to welcoming back to Premier Inn in the future.
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Am just back from a short break in Premier Inn, staff were young friendly and very pleasant. Food and drink was perfect and reasonably priced.. Could not fault this hotel considering the price £29 per room. Close to titanic exhibition, Odyssey Arena and City centre, we will be back !!! Thanks to all of the staff for your hospitality !!!

Room Tip: Ask for river view !!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jan A, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks for your review. Its great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Titanic Quarter Premier Inn. It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and we’re so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your stay.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

This hotel really makes you feel welcome . I stay in premier inns a lot and they are all good, but this one has a very good atmosphere. The staff are very helpful and interact with everyone in a very relaxed, natural, professional manner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here with the family on a number of occasions this year, everything about the hotel is excellent but the on last visit we as a family ate in the restaurant/ bar and was over charged by £40. We had got meal deals for the lot of us but yet were charged as individual, when we brought it to the servers attention it took 20 minutes to sort out.
When it was sorted we found it was sorted incorrectly. The free drinks with the meal were not free as we were charged for them, when i asked about this i was told we never asked for the free drinks so we had to pay for the drinks and we could come back after the cinema we had booked and get the free drink included in the meal, (the film was starting at 9.30 so they expected us with children to come back and get it close to midnight).

the next morning we were asked to pay for the children at breakfast and we had to point out that kids u-16's eat free with a paying adult. We were informed this is only one child and had to show the staff member there own menu to show she was giving us the wrong information.

I have stayed at this hotel 5 times since the new year and every other time it was excellent but because of this last time we are now staying in the Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter, which is perfect and we wont be back to the Premier Inn titanic Quarter.

Our restaurant experience has let this Hotel down badly as rooms and Location are Excellent

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.