First ever visit to Belfast and I stayed here for 3 nights to visit usual Titanic touristy stuff along with my kids.
Perfectly placed to visit anything connected with Titanic, also for the Odyssey centre, W5 etc, and about 5 min taxi or 15 min walk into the city centre. So would recommend it for this reason. And the hop on/off bus stops right outside and if you use the Belfast City airport that's only 10mins away in a taxi.
Very clean hotel, would have to be extremely picky to find fault with any of the public areas or rooms.
Polite and attentive staff especially Corrine (hope that's spelt right) who helped at check in, local information etc.
Good breakfast with very large selection of hot cooked items and cereals, pastries, fruit etc. Only fault was coffee machine would only do standard coffee. Satisfied both myself and kids.
Also had 2 evening meals here with tired out kids, so were quickly served, again a good selection of foods for adults and kids. Many thanks to our very helpful waiter Mikal who seemed to be equally active at breakfast and evening service.
One and only criticism I could hear the plumbing from the room above, think pipework must run internally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast