Booked this hotel as I was taking my daughter to see Ant & Dec at the Odyssey Arena as a treat for her birthday (mainly for me tho) The hotel was lovely and clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant good quality food and breakfast was very good with great variety. The hotel was full and therefore very busy but this didn't spoil our stay. Obviously there was a queue for Sun morning breakfast as a lot of guests came down at the same time (45 mins before last orders) but the staff dealt with this very professionally and went the extra mile to accommodate guests that had queries/complaints or those who had come down late. Excellent base if going to an event next door, they even served dinner in the restaurant an hour early because of this. Only 15 min walk down to city centre. Car park was next door to hotel and is first come first served with about 40 spaces. From 5pm to 10am overnight parking is charged at £6 if your ticket is validated and 90p per hour outside these hours. However it is cheaper to go out & come back in again if you intend to leave your car at the hotel as 8 hours is £5.20 but after this u r charged £3 per hour. I personally think I was overcharged by the machine as I parked frm 3.50pm to 6pm the next day and was charged £18. But it was still relatively cheap for city centre parking. So just keep your eye on your parking time. Would definitely stay again and would whole heartedly recommend it to anyone. Enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Titanic Quarter and your next port of call could be tourist attractions, great shopping, nightlife or twenty-first century business venues. Harland and Wolff shipbuilders chose to build some of the world's most iconic ocean liners right here in Belfast. Whatever floats your boat, it's all within walking distance. Spend the morning visiting the world's biggest Titanic visitor experience. Then set sail for a great food in the city centre. Stumble across some live traditional music, or hop aboard a historical pub walking tour. There are seasonal events all year round, like our Metro Monster Mash over Halloween or the Christmas markets. Whatever time of year you come, you'll find great food in our onsite restaurant and a lovely comfy bed in your room. Limited car parking available at an extra cost. Directions: Follow signs for the Odyssey Arena which is clearly signposted on all major roads. The hotel is situated only 100m from the M3 motorway. From the M2 follow signs for the M3. Exit the M3 onto Queens Island. Continue forward at the traffic lights and the hotel is on the left hand side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast