Ten Square(Belfast)
US$128
US$125
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$76
US$154
US$129
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$110
US$105
Hotels.com
US$204
US$117
US$152
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$164
US$119
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$160
US$137
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

1,389 results
All reviewshi expresssecure parkingice machinethe sofa bedcar parkqueens quarterbotanic avenueuniversity streetfree breakfastulster museumminute walkwould stay here againbudget hotelgood sizequiet areabotanical gardenshotel is situated
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My wife and I used it for visiting before the Christmas Holidays. Like others, on this site, it is GREAT value. Good breakfast, clean rooms, good staff and convenient to everything in Belfast. Took us 5 minutes to get to the bus stop and to some very good restaurants and pubs. Would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pugachev1
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time to leave you review about your stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express Belfast. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we do take note of all reviews left.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us good value for money. I am also delighted to hear that would took advantage of our free cooked breakfast and the great location of the hotel. I will pass on your comments about the staff and they will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in the Holiday Inn Express on my last 3 visits to Belfast for 1 good reason: you can't find a better bargain in the city.

It's a basic 3* hotel much like all other Express class Holiday Inns worldwide. This one is situated out by Queens University, a short 15 min stroll from the city centre. It has free parking and wifi which is a huge bonus. However I will caution that the car park upper and lower levels have very badly designed ramps which are very very narrow so be careful if you drive anything wider than your average basic car.

The staff are helpful and pleasant and always responded to any requests I had at check in (such as what floor I'd like etc).

The rooms are well appointed with a great tv and lovely bathrooms. I've noticed that mattresses have yet to be replaced as this is my main point of complaint. They are overly soft and become concave with 2 people lying on them. Anyone with back issues may find them very uncomfortable.

Another issue I had one this particular visit was noise. There were groups of people visiting for parties in the city and arrived back to their rooms at between 3-5am shouting, screaming and banging on doors. All in all I was woken 5 times with the noise, and I was wearing earplugs. Bear this in mind if you are visiting at weekends and are looking for a peaceful nights sleep.

Overall I am a fan of this hotel, even with my quibbles with mattresses (please replace them soon!), the car park and noise, I would definitely and I expect to stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to hear that you found us good value, we all love a bargain! I am delighted to hear that the staff have always managed to accommodate any requests that you have and you took advantage of our free car parking. We are in the process of replacing the mattresses so hopefully you will find the beds better on your return. In regards to the noise that you experienced during you stay here, I can only offer my sincerest apologies. We do look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The HI Express is a very good hotel in a good location. Loads of restaurants, bars, etc. around, 15-20 minute walk to the city centre, a 5 minute walk to the university, botanic garden and Ulster Museum.
The rooms were fairly spacious and very clean. The mattresses were a bit too soft for my liking, but that's just a personal preference. Slept well nonetheless.
The free breakfast had a good choice and was tasty. Free Wi-Fi and parking was also a plus.
Staff at reception were very friendly.
Had stayed there before and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us good value. I am also pleased to hear that you took advantage of our free cooked breakfast and free WiFi. Thank you for your comments about the staff, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I had totally messed up my booking my own fault and Grace was amazing she couldn't do enough to help, she sorted out the rooms and nothing was a problem. I can't thank her enough it had become a nightmare.
Staff like her make you want to keep coming back to this hotel.
The room was very clean great hotel and I will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased that I was able to resolve the situation for you, these things happen and I was happy to help. We look for ward to welcoming you back soon.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great wifi and very good breakfast and at weekends serve until 12, free carpark. Only downfall beds really uncomfortable and bit noisy. about 20 min walk to city centre. Close to university mandela hall and good few other pubs and restaurants

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mg60_10
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you took advantage of the free WiFi and free cooked breakfast, especially the extended breakfast over the weekend. Thank you for your feedback regarding the beds and soundproofing, these are issues that we are in the process of addressing. Hopefully you will see an improvement if you come and stay with us again.

Assistant General Manager