1,439 results
All reviewssecure parkingthe sofa bedqueens quartercar parkbotanic avenuefree breakfastulster museumuniversity areaminute walkwould stay here againgood sizebotanical gardenscooked breakfaststayed here for nightsbars and restaurantshotel is situatedfamily room
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Fantastic hotel to stay in. Great location about a 20 minute walk from the main shopping area. Close to the lovely botanic gardens and lovely restaurants and shops close by. Can't fault the hotel in any way. I came away so relaxed and chilled out. The food was good and plenty of it and the room was really comfortable and warm on arrival which was greatly appreciated. The staff were really friendly and helpful and done what they could to help you if you needed anything - nothing was too much trouble. It was great to be able to strike up a conversation with them while waiting on a drink at the bar that really makes it for me when the staff are professional yet willing to have a conversation with you and provide helpful advice about the surrounding area. I definitely would stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel. It's clean and tidy and spacious and well worth visiting.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Weegem06
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time to leave you review about your stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express Belfast. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we do take note of all reviews left.

Thank you for your great review, we are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us. It great to hear that you left us feeling relaxed and well rested. I will pass on your comments to the staff and they will be delighted.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Basic no frills rooms near Queens University. There was nothing really to complain about, but nothing particularly stood out either. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Expresses in the US, and this one didn't quite have the same level of amenities that I've seen elsewhere. Positives: Free unlimited internet, really good breakfast buffet, and inexpensive. Negatives: thin walls and loud neighbours. Good choice if you're on a budget.

1  Thank Liz K

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you found us good value and took advantage of the free WiFi and free cooked breakfast. Thank you for your feedback regarding the noise, we are in the process of better sound proofing our bedrooms. I hope you will give us another chance to impress in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Myself and my husband stayed in this great hotel overnight as we were seeing a show. The whole experience was exceptional. The location, the room,the customer service was the best and last but not least the breakfast was outstanding. There was so much to choose from. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definately be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrene m

Dear Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you took advantage of our free cooked breakfast, and I will pass on your comments to the staff. We are always happy to hear when a guest has enjoyed themselves. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very nice place to stay. Good price for what you get. The only thing is that the room next door is separated by a wall and another closed inside door, which makes the TV of the neighbours easy to hear.

Room Tip: Some rooms have an additional couch and rooms on the back side are quieter.
1  Thank Suzette F
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us good value for money. It sounds as if you were allocated an inter-connecting room for your stay, if you let us know before hand we can ensure that you have a quiet room at the end of the corridor. Hope this helps and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

It's a holiday Inn so you get what you expect to get. Not over priced, it was nice and clean with a reasonable standard if room. Staff are friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when in Belfast.

1  Thank JohnEyersx

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that enjoyed your stay here and that you found us good value. I am also glad that you found our staff friendly and helpful, I will pass on the comments and they will be delighted. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.