“Perfect”

Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter
Ranked #45 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, European, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
simonhutch
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Was taken to this place by a good friend a couple of weeks ago. We took a bit of a risk as we had no booking but seeing as it was mid-week and late we were lucky enough to nab a table. Enjoyed it so much I went back a couple of nights later before flying home.

I really like this place - I'd say that just about 100% of the dishes on the menu were things I wanted to eat. Hey, I've got a good appetite but I am a bit picky so this was a result. In the end I went for scallops and then a beef pie. Written down that doesn't sound that exciting but they were both really really really good. Lovely wine list also.

I can see on a few reviews the service has been criticised but this wasn't my experience. The second time I went I ate alone and although it was a little slower the team made me feel really welcome and not at all guilty for taking up two covers by myself on a busy Friday night.

Sound the cliche horn - this place is a real gem of a find.

1 Thank simonhutch

Munich, Bayern, Germany
“Great concept, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Modern, playful and good cooking. We had the Early Bird Menu between 4 and 6 p.m. Good price for a plate that will NOT leave you hungry. Our waitress was very nice and patiently answered all our touristy questions.

County Antrim, Northern Ireland
“Perfect meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the fourth time in as many months and it gets better every time. Arrived on a Friday evening without a booking and we were seated immediately although we had to be finished by 7pm which was no problem as we were going out later. Food and service were excellent. Food was perfectly cooked. I have read some other reviews which state the food is too salty. I found the food to be perfectly seasoned and could not find fault with it at all. Choice of dishes was varied with something for all tastes and all at very reasonable prices. Serving staff were very friendly and all in all we had a perfect meal. I would recommend this restaurant - give it a go. You will not be disappointed.

Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Saturday night disaster !”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Neither my husband and I could read the menu which was presented in small italic type writing,just had to guess that you propably had steak/burger on menu......very disappointed.This was meant to be a special occasion.For future customers would MIB take note and have a clearer menu available for customers whose eyesight is slightly impaired.(we did have our glasses with us).Also the only menu we could actually read was The Specials and the scallops on this were out of stock definitely not good enough it was only 8pm. Lastly as I have noticed from previous comments the food we got was far too salty......hope these matters will be addressed

2 Thank Mw9
drogheda
“Funky restaurant with good food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant. We went on a Monday night...and it was full by 7pm. So do make sure to book a table. The interior is funky and does bring a smile to your face. There was a very mixed group of people eating at the restaurant...young and not so young.
The menu is varied and interesting. There are old reliables on it to suit the unadventurous, and also new and interesting stuff for those who like to move out of their comfort zone.
There is a lovely bunch of people working here who are happy to take time to go over the menu, and service is prompt and efficient. I will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013