“Perfect shop!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Union Jack Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your Ulster Loyalist souvenirs here including magazines, tapes, flags, T-shirts and more.
cozzano pineta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I m Italian. I come in this shop everytime I go in Belfast! Personal very nice and it's possible to find good merchandise of east Belfast!

3 Thank chiccio18

Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliant shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

every time i'm in Belfast i visit this shop, bought a lot of stuff for my foreign friends here, will be paying a visit with some friends shortly.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank bluemax1x
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great store for everything Union Jack !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2009

It could only be in Belfast ! Great store !!!

12 Thank chiliyo
DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2008

As an American visiting Ulster for business I found that the Shankill Road had some of the most genuine people!
The Union Jack shop had lots of history that you dont hear in America. Our group purchased several boxes full of items, and shipped back to our main office in Washington D.C.
We also purchased a few flags for the local lads to hang along the road. It looked nice seeing Öld Glory"hanging next to the Israel flag and the Red Hand Flag!
I think anyone would enjoy their visit to the shop, (especially AMERICANS) highly recommend!

20 Thank pirateab