“Excellent experience”
Review of Lost Society Belfast - CLOSED

Lost Society Belfast
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We booked Lost Society in May 2011 for my daughters 1st Communion. The meal was for 16 people, late afternoon.
We were seated on the 1st floor and due to the timing the restaurant wasnt overly busy.
We were attended by a very friendly waitress who was able to advise and answer any queries we had in regards to the menu.
The was plenty of room at the table and the kids were able move about without interrupting other customers.
The choice on the menu was good but I especially enjoyed the choice for kids, my kids choosing a fish singer bap!
I enjoyed the overall ambience of this restaurant as all party members could engage comfortably in conversation and I would look forward to returning

1  Thank Roisin53
There are newer reviews for Lost Society Belfast

Reviewed 24 August 2011

As a group of people who like to respond to the latest trends and places to munch, we stumbled across Lost Society, and what at gem!! Atmospheric surroundings which were accompanied by great service and food to be proud of. This is just what Belfast needs, and we should be very proud that we have it. Everybody agreed that they would be back, and we have all kept to that.

2  Thank brian k
Reviewed 22 August 2011

First time at the lost society and I have to say its one of the best restaurants in Belfast. The food was beautiful and the drinks sublime. Its definetly a must! I'll be back....

1  Thank Fionnbhar L
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Just back fron lost society, When my meal arrived I thougt "Please you are having a laugh". I got mushroom in pastry the size of a 50 pence. It was surrounded by 3 baby carrots, standing up right. It was like a Blue Peter recreation of Space 1999. When I complained I was given a free bowl of carrots and green beans. Really filling for a main meal ...Not. My 50 pence recreation was in fact worth £13 and my potatoes £3. When the bill came there was a meal we had not eaten on it. When we quiered it, it was my 50 pence creation. The manager said " not you...I have heard about this 3 times tonight". The rest of the staff are lovely witty and funny. But we received sarcastic comments from the manager. The worst and most laughable overpriced meal in Belfast. We will never be back

2  Thank SweetgemBelfast
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Flat out incompetent staff from the hostess right down; who several times were surly if politely asked (for the third time) if the second part of our main was due anytime soon, only ten minutes later to ask "Are you waiting for anything?". The restaurant is blatantly over-capacitated (the customers suffer, the owners profit) with the kitchen struggling to cater for a 2-storey building, and I defy anyone to have a comfortable meal in the overcrowded bottom floor. We pre-ordered the night before yet the starters arrived an hour and a half after we were seated. It was another hour's grace until the mains arrived, with one arriving one hour behind the others. Despite preordering it took another 20 minutes of conference between the hapless staff to lost locate the details of our desert order. The hostess' initial response was a curt "shouldn't you know that?".

1  Thank jc_202003