“Huge Disappointment”
Review of Lost Society Belfast - CLOSED

Lost Society Belfast
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Been several times with husband,always excellent but the one time I suggested to our friends it was a big let down. Insufficient staff to cope with full restaurant. Duck under cooked, returned twice.Service very poor and management fault as staff were lovely but over worked! We had booked for 7.30 and leaving at 10.15.

1  Thank Troopersfield

Reviewed 25 August 2011

Lost Society went beyond my expectations. The food was fantastic and different from your usual fair in Belfast. It was a huge and welcome change from the tried and tested menu selections that you would find in most Belfast restaurants, and cooked to perfection to boot. Service is excellent and the venue has a very modern and funky vibe to it. All in all it was a fantastic and memorable night. I will definitely frequent Lost Society again and I look forward to it.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

I took my wife to this restaurant after it was recommended by a close friend and we were not dissappointed.
The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was nice. I could not make out some of the items on the menu however the staff explained anything i was unsure of and even gave me their recommendations which i went along with and did not regret.
The chunky chips were the best I've tasted and the chicken was cooked to perfection. My wife had the risotto for starters which was delicious.
They also had an extensive range of cocktails and beers. All round great experience, good value for money and I would definately be back. Hopefully I can arrange this venue for my staff Christmas dinner.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

We booked Lost Society in May 2011 for my daughters 1st Communion. The meal was for 16 people, late afternoon.
We were seated on the 1st floor and due to the timing the restaurant wasnt overly busy.
We were attended by a very friendly waitress who was able to advise and answer any queries we had in regards to the menu.
The was plenty of room at the table and the kids were able move about without interrupting other customers.
The choice on the menu was good but I especially enjoyed the choice for kids, my kids choosing a fish singer bap!
I enjoyed the overall ambience of this restaurant as all party members could engage comfortably in conversation and I would look forward to returning

1  Thank Roisin53
Reviewed 24 August 2011

As a group of people who like to respond to the latest trends and places to munch, we stumbled across Lost Society, and what at gem!! Atmospheric surroundings which were accompanied by great service and food to be proud of. This is just what Belfast needs, and we should be very proud that we have it. Everybody agreed that they would be back, and we have all kept to that.

2  Thank brian k