“pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #17 of 49 Belfast B&B and Inns
London
“pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 23 October 2008

After reading some of the previous less positive reviews I made my booking with trepidation, but I knew my stay would be extremely short (just one night with an early flight leave) + the price suited my budget £30 single room and the location was perfect.
I am happy to report how pleasantly surprised I was. The assistant who booked me in couldn't have been more helpful he checked bus times for on the net for my morning departure and booked me a cab, he also made sure some cereal etc would be available for my early start. My room was small as indicated but was spotless as were the bathrooms although no shower gel or shampoo so bring your own. It was a midweek stay so the guest house wasn't full but it was quiet and no disturbances. Room faced on to the busy Malone road but shut the window and no noise whatsoever. Thanks for a pleasent stay, wouldn't hesitate booking again next time I am in Belfast.

• Liked — Good value
  • Disliked — main road location
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Travellers also viewed these Belfast hotels
Golden Mile
The Gregory
#2 of 49 in Belfast
Greenmount B&B
#16 of 49 in Belfast

Been to Pearl Court Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pearl Court Guesthouse

Property: Pearl Court Guesthouse
Address: 11 Malone Road, Belfast BT9 6RT, Northern Ireland
Region: United Kingdom > Northern Ireland > Belfast > Queen's Quarter
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #17 of 49 B&Bs / Inns in Belfast
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Pearl Court Guesthouse 3*
Pearl court Guesthouse is a delightful Victorian townhouse located on the Malone road in the heart of Belfast's Queens quater and a short walk from the city centre. We are ideally situated for exploring Belfast and particularly nearby attractions including the Ulster museum, Queens university and the Botanic Gardens. We have 10 comfortably furnished bedrooms with complimentary cooked and continental breakfast as well as 2 self catering apartments with free WIFI throughout. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pearl Court Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.