“Enjoy the Crac”

Benedicts of Belfast
Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Quick note to say how impressive thie hotel was. From first impressions at check-in to the great breakfast reception we were given on arrival, Benedicts ticked all the boxes. Staff were superb throughout our visit with special mention to Anya and Brian who had great crac with all.

2  Thank Keith M

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I recently stayed here with 7 others for my friends Hen Weekend! What a fantastic hotel, staff are so friendly and accomodating nothing was a bother for them.

Big huge shout out to Brian the Bar Manager he was brilliant he made our stay at the hotel extra special, he is a fantastic and is very good at what he does, he made our cocktail making class lots of fun and very memorable we loved it.

The rooms are amazing full of character and spotlessly clean. Food was of a great standard to. Enjoyed my stay that much that I have booked to visit again in August for their Champagne Sunday which is a fantastic deal, really looking forward to it.

There were a few hen parties in the hotel that weekend and for some this would put you off staying for fear of noise but I can assure you that even though we were one of the large groups staying, we did not hear any noise or disruption coming from any of the other rooms which is very reassuring because as I said I intend to return with my partner for an overnight stay.

All in all I would highly recommend this hotel, it is a privately owned family run business and it gives you that very personal experience when you stay, not like some of the larger chain hotels.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I recently stayed at Benedicts Hotel in Belfast with my partner, and I must say, I would never stay anywhere else again. The service in this place is absolutley top class, from the check in desk, to the bar staff. On arrival, I was given a free drink voucher, which was a lovely touch. When we arrived into the room we had been given, we were 100% impressed by the stylish decor, HUGE bed, plenty of towels ect. There was also a complimentary newspaper and equipment for tea/cofee, two bottles of water and a few biscuits. Very well done!! We then went to the bar to avail of our free voucher and sit for a couple of drinks, when we were greeted by the bar staff who offered us a small plate with "nibbles" on it, this included garlic bread, onion rings and a spring rolls ect complimentary. We were treated extremely well and havent got a single complaint. They also made us aware that there would be a band starting at 11pm. The band were fantastic, we were very impressed, as it was a monday night, we did not expect the hotel to have such great entertainment on. We made use of the residents bar afterwards, it was very lively and yet again, very friendly staff. The following morning, we were given the option to have our brekfast delievered up to our room, and given a choice of what we wanted, and were also able to choose what time we wanted it delievered to us at. Overall, I think benedicts is a FAB hotel, so central to everything in Belfast as well to top it all off. Will 100% be back to Benedicts!!!! Top class hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xoxoxoxoxoxxo
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Just had a great time at Benedicts Hotel,was there on a staggdo with 25 others and we all agree the hotel and staff were brilliant.
Rooms were clean and very comfortable and food was great but it was the staff who made our trip fantastic,if ever you want to get into the hospitalatiy busness you must go to Benedicts to see how it's done,FIRST CLASS!!!!!
A big thankyou to Bryan,who is bar manager, for making us feel most welcome and to his staff,who were fabulous.
I will be BACK!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Just comeback from my mates Stag do In Belfast and 26 of us stayed at Benedicts! absolute quality hotel, professional and very friendly staff..would recomend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Just home from the loveliest time in Belfast. This hotel is really lovely, fantastic rooms, great Staff all very helpful and friendly. It was a lovely touch to be given a voucher for a free drink on check-in, we have stayed in more hotels than I can remember all over the World and this was the first time we ever got such a treat. I would highly recommend Benedicts Hotel to anyone wanting great quality accommodation and will stay there on our next visit to Belfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Massive thankyou to Benedicts and all the staff. Just had my stag there with 25 of my friends and I cannot fault this hotel in any way. Literally perfect for us. The staff are unbelievable and looked after us from the minute we checked in (through 2 very messy nights) until we left this afternoon. The rooms are great, the food great, staff and management brilliant etc etc. They put up with a very noisy and rowdy bunch and made us welcome. The bar is brilliant and the whole set up is ideal for a group. We spent the best part of all 3 days in the bar, that is how good it was. 100% recommended and wouldn't stay anywhere else if we were back in Belfast again. Brilliant weekend and Benedicts is a major reason why.