Benedicts of Belfast
US$235
US$212
Hilton
  • Room Service
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$126
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
US$241
US$212
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$166
US$158
ibis budget
1,653 results
All reviewschampagne sundayspa bathlively barexecutive roomthird floormonday nightcourse mealgreat nightresidents barhen partycity centrehotel barfantastic hoteltop classwould highly recommend this hotelreception stafffew drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I've stayed in Benedict's a lot ! I keep going back for the excellent service , gorgeous food, the cozy bed, excellent atmosphere, lovely staff and a great location, and I can't stress the cozy bed enough seriously, they are like clouds! By far my fav hotel anywhere!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My partner and I stayed here over the weekend as a little get away weekend from Liverpool.

From the moment we checked in we were really impressed and pleased that we booked!

The receptionist spent time with us, informing of us of great places to visit and see before we leave!! We were shown to our room – it was great!! Large size, great furniture, and very clean!! Have to say the bed was so conformable!!

The bar was great, fantastic atmosphere and live music. All of the staff is a credit to the hotel; they made us feel at home, went above and beyond for us!

We only ate in the restaurant once as we wanted to get out and about, but the food was lovely – well-cooked and presented lovely! I had the best steak of my life!! We Didn’t have room for dessert, but the items on the menu did look tasty!

It’s been one of the best, stress-free weekends always and we will most defiantly be back with some friends so show the place off!!

Thank you and keep up the great work!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happy_go_now
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Just back from another fabulous mid wk sty at this wonderful hotel. What can I say? I can write an essay about this place. Always a wam/welcoming approach from the reception staff thy are so friendly and always willing to help n anyway thy can. The rooms are so spacious/clean/amazing decor and the beds are to die for so so comfortable u nearly could sty n bed for the duration of your sty but it would be a shame to miss all that this hotel has to offer :) The restaurant really does 5★ food all is made fresh to order presentation, quality n gr8 value for money wit an amazing setting n views looking out to the hustle n bustle of the busy City. The bar has amazing decor with most of your favourite drinks on draught (personally mine is Coors yum) & the cocktail promotions which run everyday from 4pm - 10pm a must to try these out n hav a good old natter with the friendliness bar staff we hav ever met. The Cavery lunch is definitely a must with complimentary soup n roll wat a fantastic meal for a little cost. We personally call this hotel a One Stop Shop as when we visit we never leave the plc, you hav no need too as even the entertainment is amazing with the finest live bands playing Mon - Wed and then ur top DJ's right through Thursday - Sunday. Totally recommend Benedicits for ur next stay/visit to the fabulous City of Belfast I can guarantee u, you won't be disappointed..... ;) xx

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for a 4 day break, everything was fantastic! The room was lovely,spacious and had everything we needed The food is gorgeous and well worth the money. I would also like to say how amazing the staff are. Edwina the receptionist needs a special mention as she was fantastic to us, she was helpful friendly and really deserves special recognition. Also Joel, well what a legend! Thankyou for making our first holiday together so special... We will be returning!!!! Holly and Jack :)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My birthday overnight stay with my husband was a brilliant one. This hotel definitely does not get the recognition it deserves. Excellent customer service, beds to die for and the food is second to none. The prices are very competitive with the famous "beat the clock" menu 5pm-7pm and all cocktails £2.95 4pm-10pm.....with entertainment 7 nights a week this hotel is a gem in the heart of Belfasts `Golden Mile` ...Bedrooms and public areas spotless clean and although im not a smoker....the best smoking area ive seen...but for me what was outstanding apart from the food was the friendly courteous down to earth staff always eager to help and never too busy for a bit of craic ....cant wait to go back....oh thats right we 're staying over this Saturday night!!! Well done Benedicts management and staff

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple