Maranatha House
US$225
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$135
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest houseormeau parkb bcity centreulster frybusy roadfull irishmain roadenjoyed my staysingle roomironing boardeach morningroom was clean and comfortabletwo nightsbreakfast roomgreat place to staynext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely weekend. Friendly welcoming staff. The B&B is clean, tidy, nicely decorated and comfortable. Room was bright and well appointed. Modern but with nice period features (I sound like an estate agent!). Delicious breakfast - nothing too much trouble and my 11 year old and I were made to feel right at home. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David N
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A very nice place to stay in Belfast! The rooms were comfortable and spacious and super clean. Everyone was friendly and the breakfast was great! We had a wonderful time and would certainly recommend Maranatha Guest House!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

An outstanding B&B.

I was working in Belfast for 3 days and stayed here and had a very enjoyable stay. No complaints at all. The room was big and really clean. The bed was comfortable, as were my nights’ sleep and the bathroom was spotless. The shower was first-rate, good pressure and nice and hot.

Marian is terrific. Extremely welcoming and a genuinely warm-hearted lady who couldn't do enough to make sure everything was ok. Her breakfasts are legendary.

If you’re looking for desirable quality in a B&B then look no further. A top quality place which I would recommend without hesitation!

Thanks Marian.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 2 February 2014

enjoyed staying here I travel all over the UK and stay in hotels and bb this is without doubt the best one, very comfortable bed clean room, huge breakfast that I must say I struggled ( thanks Marian ) to finish served by Marian a lovely lady to whom nothing was a bother, I have asked my company to book this one for next year and hopefully they will.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexander Climi... G
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was at this bb in Belfast last year on the 21 February 2013 I had best night sleep and bb staff are outstanding the morning breakfast was great I would recommend this to all my friends and family can wait till I return this year for other three days ....

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends