“Belfast Working trip”

Ranked #6 of 47 Belfast B&B and Inns
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Belfast Working trip”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'm just back from a working weekend in Belfast and I stayed at Maranatha's House. On arrival I received a wonderful welcome from Marion who showed me to my room on the ground floor. My bedroom had a single bed and was clean & cosy. TV sceen was clean (grubby screens is my pet hate!). I had a great sleep on both days and was well rested for work. Breakfast was delicious & served with friendly banter! Nothing was too much trouble. I had limited time for breakfast on the last morning and Marion put my breakfast in a sandwich to take with me. She would have made it whatever way I wanted it and served with a smile. Service was amazing and Marion ensured I had the perfect stay. Tanx Marion

Room Tip: My room was the only one on the ground floor with a single bed which had a lovely big walk in shower...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Carmel H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Decatur, Indiana
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We just came home from a wonderful time in Belfast and the Maranatha House certainly was part of our great time there. It had been recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed! The staff was very helpful in getting us around the city by getting us maps and showing us the best routes to take. The breakfasts were wonderful, the rooms very nicely decorated and comfortable and the entire house was clean and tidy. We will certainly recommend it to anyone going to Belfast and we plan on returning on our next trip up there. It is in a very convenient location, close to downtown and other places of interest and easy to find.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely weekend. Friendly welcoming staff. The B&B is clean, tidy, nicely decorated and comfortable. Room was bright and well appointed. Modern but with nice period features (I sound like an estate agent!). Delicious breakfast - nothing too much trouble and my 11 year old and I were made to feel right at home. Highly recommended.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank David N
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A very nice place to stay in Belfast! The rooms were comfortable and spacious and super clean. Everyone was friendly and the breakfast was great! We had a wonderful time and would certainly recommend Maranatha Guest House!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 6 February 2014

An outstanding B&B.

I was working in Belfast for 3 days and stayed here and had a very enjoyable stay. No complaints at all. The room was big and really clean. The bed was comfortable, as were my nights’ sleep and the bathroom was spotless. The shower was first-rate, good pressure and nice and hot.

Marian is terrific. Extremely welcoming and a genuinely warm-hearted lady who couldn't do enough to make sure everything was ok. Her breakfasts are legendary.

If you’re looking for desirable quality in a B&B then look no further. A top quality place which I would recommend without hesitation!

Thanks Marian.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Paul W
Airdrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 February 2014

enjoyed staying here I travel all over the UK and stay in hotels and bb this is without doubt the best one, very comfortable bed clean room, huge breakfast that I must say I struggled ( thanks Marian ) to finish served by Marian a lovely lady to whom nothing was a bother, I have asked my company to book this one for next year and hopefully they will.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank Alexander Climi... G
Wishaw, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I was at this bb in Belfast last year on the 21 February 2013 I had best night sleep and bb staff are outstanding the morning breakfast was great I would recommend this to all my friends and family can wait till I return this year for other three days ....

Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends