1,588 results
All reviewsbouncy castlewedding venuewedding receptionleisure facilitiessteam roomsunday carveryrelaxing breakfrom start to finishafternoon teafunction roomtop classnorthern irelandan overnight stayduty managersconesfantastic hotelfollowing morning
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had a great stay at La Mon when we were there in March. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and really enjoyed our stay.
Plenty of facilities and the breakfast had a good range of items both hot and cold.
The food served in the bar/restaurant was great and the open fires really made a great atmosphere.

Only downside was a few minor details such as,
The window handles could do with replacing
The shower curtain was not great

Would stay there again if I was back in Belfast.

Room Tip: Wifi only available in rooms 1-30
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at La Mon Hotel for three nights last week. I was there on business but my wife accompanied me and spent most of the time in the hotel. The room was very spacious and comfortable and the breakfast and meals in the bar/bistro were very good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had an absolutely great time at the La Mon Hotel so relaxing and chilled out. Room was very comfortable, breakfast was lovely with lots of choices and the meal in the bar was very nice also. Staff very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed on LaMon many times now and every time I've stayed I've never been disappointed the rooms are comfortable & clean the staff are very helpful & polite.
The food is lovely & they do great deals for family's, the children loved it.
I'm looking forward to staying again in June 2014 with a group of friends.

Definitely recommend LaMon Hotel

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice hotel with wood burning fires throughout bar and reception ( nice touch). Very attentive staff, especially on reception willing to help out. One complaint would be this...if you 're promoting your hotel as a conference centre then you need to address shockingly poor wifi service. Delegates and suppliers alike were unimpressed with poor wifi. Otherwise nice place for a leisure break.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business