La Mon Hotel & Country Club
US$225
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$135
Priceline
1,530 results
All reviewsbouncy castlewedding venuewedding receptionleisure facilitiessteam roomrelaxing breaksunday carveryfrom start to finishnext morningafternoon teafunction roomtop classduty managernorthern irelandan overnight stayfantastic hotelscones
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just spent 4 nights in this hotel while on a National Trust holiday arranged by 'Just Go'. Although the holiday was a 'package' we would never have known. The hotel is quite luxurious, the staff are friendly and cannot do enough to help. The breakfasts were amazing with such a great choice and although our evening meals were from a limited menu they were always excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I got married in La Mon Hotel on 7/8/14, it was an amazing and all round wonderful day . To stay an extra day would have been great,we could not have been happier the staff they were very helpful and on hand when needed. This is a beautiful hotel and everyone is very welcoming. The bridal suite was fantastic, and friend who stayed said their rooms were superb, very clean and was equipped with everything they needed for a stay!! :) I would get married all over again if I could, as it was exceptional.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank charlotte m
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed here for two nights with our family -three daughters. What a fantastic hotel. It was a great few days from start to finish. The hotel were very accommodating and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend the hotel. Leisure facilities werE excellent and even had a family changing room which was ideal for us. The food in the restaurant was lovely.

Room Tip: We stayed in the standard rooms. We had two interconnecting rooms. It was great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently for three nights. From the moment I was met at reception, the staff were friendly and keen to show that they were there to help. I was checked in, within a heartbeat, and on my way to my room.

The room was spacious and very comfortable. It wasn't air conditioned but had a radiator which was easy to control ( yes I know, August, but I was a little cold). The room was equipped with a flat screen tv and free wifi (available all throughout the hotel). The bathroom was roomy and the shower was easy to operate.

I used the bar/bistro on two occasions and found the food to be of a very good standard. I paid about £10/11 per main course. ( There was a two course offer for about £13.50). The Bistro was bright and airy with a well equipped bar.

The staff at the restaurant, at breakfast time, were amongst the most welcoming and were very quick to get you seated and sorted out with tea/coffee. They always asked if you had been before and were hapy to explain what was on offer ( cereals, continental and full English / Irish fry up, and fruit juices.

Regretfully I didn't use the pool/gym, but it seemed popular with the guests and locals.

I used the conference facilities during my stay ( with a number of colleagues ) and found them to be well appointed and ideal for our needs. We were provided with Tea and Coffee (on tap almost ) and shortbread and scones throughout the day. A buffet lunch was provided each day and was appetising ( sausage rolls, chicken, sandwiches etc. )

I was aware that there seemed to be a wedding reception in the building each day we were in attendance ( well it is that season isn't it?).

When I let I found that it was about a fifteen to twenty minute leisurely drive to the City Airport. All in all it was a great stay and I would return.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

For my dads 70th birthday we decided to have his party in La Mon. Family arrived from Florida, Bermuda and the UK to stay, my mum and dad for the weekend and myself and family for the actual night. The whole planning and organising where arranged painlessly with all members being catered for; young, old, gluten free and dairy free. The room for the party was perfect, the staff attentive and the food delicious. We could not have asked for more from the La Mon team and would highly recommend them to friends and family. We look forward to staying again and treating ourselves - only 20mins from our home to our fabulous room- more than enough room in our bedroom beautifully decorated and clean. Thank you so much for a wonderful wknd making magical memories with my family

• Stayed: August 2014