Malone Mews Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Belfast
See available hotels
Queen's Elms(Belfast)
House Belfast(Belfast)
  • Room Service
Tara Lodge(Belfast)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliving roomeach morningon arrivaldishwasherensuitetvkeystaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2008

I just had my hen weekend in Belfast and we stayed in the Malone Mews. The apartments were much better than we expected, very spacious and equipped with breakfast supplies, iron & ironing board,trouser press, digital tv and dvd player. The staff were very helpful, the location was good, great value and very comfortable & clean.
Our only complaints were that both apartments did not have enough towels to go round and one of the TV's was not working properly.
Overall highly recommend for group weekends.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2008

Since January 2008 I've been working away from home in the centre of Belfast and as such I've worked my way through a large majority of hotels. Recently I've been spending a large majority of my time at the Malone Mews appartments which I cannot recommend enough.

As I spent the first few months living in the bedroom / bathroom combo that almost all hotels offer, it was a pleasent feeling to have such things as a living area and a kitchen (the latter being especially welcome as up till that point my diet consisted of the basic foodgroups - Pizza, Chinese, Indian and Chippies). When you are working away from home it feels nice to be able to return from work to a place which actually feels like a flat rather than simply a place you sleep.

The 2 rooms which I have been staying in with a work collegue are relatively clean and spacious. From my experience the majority of the rooms (the 5-6 different ones I've been in) are all pretty much the same in terms of decor (the hotel probably got a deal by buying enbulk) There is a 32 inch samsung tv with digital freeview and a dvd player in the living room.

The kitchen is rather basic. it has the normal appliances, cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dish washer etc which can be hit and miss depending on what room you get (the microwave in 101 sucks, the cooker in 205 seems to think that setting 6 is the off setting etc.) but those small issues can't take away from how enjoyable it is to stay here. I would definately come back here given the option of hotels in Belfast centre.

It's about 15-20 mins walk from the centre of town in the student area of Belfast but it's not roudy or anything. Various takeaways are dotted around and there's a Tesco if you continue up the Lisburn road

There is wireless in the rooms however you do need to pay for it..

If you were staying in Belfast for a long period of time or prefer the comforts of home then I highly recommend this place as it's nice to have a place to stay and not just a place to sleep however if you were perhaps staying overnight or rather on holiday and didn't wish to fork out then I believe the Holiday Inn or someplace similar would probably do equally well and would probably be cheaper too!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 July 2007

We booked 3 apts in the Malone Mews. We were a hen group consisting of 20 girls.

The apts are lovely very clean and well located for a night on the town.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Killyc
Reviewed 8 September 2006

Although the Malone Mews Apartments looked lovely, on closer inspection they weren't as great as they seemed, mainly because of the cleanliness. There were dirty tissues left in drawers, a big hole in the side of the bath, an extremely dirty cooker top and one knife in the cutlery drawer! Essentially, the Apartments could be lovely, but the cleaners need to do a lot better for them to truly be 5* accomodation. A bit of a shame really. Great location though - an easy walk into Belfast city centre and only ten minutes away from a selection of very chic boutiques!

Stayed: September 2006
4  Thank girlrunninglate
Reviewed 25 April 2006

It is hard to fault the Malone Mews apartments.

I went with a group of 22 ladies on a hen weekend. We paid approximately £45 each for 2 nights and got 5* self catering accomodation. The apartments are modern, clean and spacious and the photos on their website are (unusually!) an accurate representation.

Some of the bedrooms are twins, some doubles and some have a single and a double.

Breakfast is provided: individual cereal portions, juice and bread (although this wasn't re-filled on our 2nd day)

The location is a 15 minute walk from Bradury place, the start of the golden mile, but there are plenty of amenities close by - the tourist bus drives right by!

• Stayed: April 2006