I don't normally eat out on Mothers Day due to the volume of people doing the same thing. I was treated to lunch by my family and what a lovely surprise I got. We had booked for 1.00pm and were shown to the lounge area to await our table. After 5 minutes we were called to our table (which was decorated very well) and a lovely waitress explained where everything was at the buffet. The food was very high quality and plenty of it. The Staff were very helpful and I have every intention of returning. Well done. I am staying overnight at the Hotel shortly so will let you know how I got on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Belfast