Stayed for one night. Went into room and found a dirty cotton bud on the floor and hairs all over the bath/shower. The ceiling tiles on the bathroom wall were also falling down too. Very poor standard of room even for the reasonable prices. Hotel needs alot of work and upgrading. We had a bar snack which was also very poor... Half cooked chips. Breakfast has good options but the toast had used stale bread so was unbeatable. Overall we would never stay in this hotel again. I had read the trip advisor comment prior to booking but they must have stayed in a different hotel than us. Dirty, unaccomodating hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Belfast