I stay here when working in Belfast and enjoyed another two night stay along with a work colleague earlier this week. Food was excellent as ever. Warm welcome and very reasonable prices on drinks / food for a hotel. Room was clean and comfortable and although I was missing a towel on the first night this was very quickly resolved. Enjoyable quiz on a Wednesday night which is open to those staying at the hotel as well as regulars. My colleague (female) commented that she would happily stay here on her own and feel comfortable eating down in teh bar / restauarant as a single female - a good sign for the Lansdowne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Belfast