“1 night”

Travelodge Belfast Central
Ranked #33 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I thought the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to allow me to check in early. The down side though being up on the 6th floor i thought it would be very quiet but when the pubs and clubs were kicking out it was noisy. The pillows were a bit flat too. On saying this i would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Garry G, Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Carol
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay. Next time you stay with us please tell us about any issues no matter how small and my team will be only too happy to help.
Garry Gaynor

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over the Christmas period with my boyfriend and had a wonderful stay.i felt the staff went over and above what was necessary and made u feel like nothing was too much trouble.will definately stay again!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Spent a weekend at this hotel in Belfast. The location is great - in the centre of Belfast. The staff is really welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The rooms was good sized, clean and pretty comfortable. Some noice coming from a close by bar/nightclub could be heard during one of the nights.
Can recommend this hotel if you are looking for a central hotel to a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Garry G, Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear EspanaMarbella
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased my team and our great location made your weekend in Belfast an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The staff were all very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Before staying at the hotel I had read some reviews about noise from the street being a nuisance. During my stay there was some noise, but no more that would be expected from a hotel in the city center, and certainly nothing which disturbed me.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Garry G, Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Sam
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff were able to help you get the most from your stay.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The hotel was excellent in every way and the staff very helpful and courteous. Good location and good value.

Central close to the main bus station/railway station.

Surrounded by many excellentt resdturants and pubs.

Room Tip: I booked through Cheapoair.com - excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Martin
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your comments to our staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

this hotel cost us around $100 aus per night and wasn't worth any thing near this amount. The hotel stunk so bad we had to cover our noes whilst walking through it. The rooms where so disgusting i didn't walk around bare footed at all. The bathroom itself was so disgusting on the last night i refused to have a shower and so did my partner and we are not fussy people i would have preferred to take a bath in a lake. The shower made a squealing noise that was so ear piercing you literally couldn't stand it and even after we had it looked at the noise continued. The shower curtain was black around the bottom. The hotel staff where extremely friendly and did their best to accommodate us with maps etc. For the price you would be better off at a hostel at least it would be cheaper with better quality. To top off our experience at this hotel, they charged our credit card around $100 which they said would be released the next day after check in. When we checked out the money still hadn't been refunded and it wasn't refunded 2 WEEKS! Trying to contact the hotel is literally impossible via the phone we contacted the head office who could not even give us a number to call. we tried to email them with no success and after 2 weeks our money was released. The staff at this hotel are the only positive thing, avoid staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharni01
Garry G, Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Shami01
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay.
I would appreciate it if you could contact me directly to discuss your stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Very poor travelodge. Had to change room's as the first one had a horrible odour, fair play to the staff for letting us but in hind sight they must get regular complaints about the rooms!
The second room was just about acceptable but the toilet was in desperate need of an upgrade.
I feel bad giving such a poor review considering the room was only £39 but I stayed in one of the Birmingham travelodge's for the same price that was far nicer.
Probably fine just for somewhere to sleep for a boys night out in Belfast but nothing more.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NM84Glasgow_Scotland

Dear NM84
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review .I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us.
I would appreciate if you could contact me to allow me to investigate the matter further.