“Nice hotel”
Review of Park Avenue Hotel

Park Avenue Hotel
Ranked #29 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 14 September 2013

When my husband and I went to Belfast, we stayed in Park Avenue Hotel. The hotel is very posh and well maintained. The staff were very friendly. The downfall was the food. One day my husband had beef, he had to ask extra gravy as it was so dry.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Good parts, staff very welcoming, spotless rooms.food good. Not so good, room 316 very small. Too much furniture. Dressing table/desk too big. Glass table in the way.Could do with better lighting over mirror for makeup. Clean towel holder on wall would be helpful. We would return but with a better room.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff were courteous and helpful. The hotel is bright and well maintained. The bedroom was so big too. The only downfall was the breakfast - my husband had the ulster fry up both mornings, he said it wasn't great. I ordered scrambled egg - well...... it was terrible. Looked like soup on a plate, it made me feel ill looking at it, so I sent it back and had nothing. Ordered it the second morning as the staff said it was a female chef this time. It was just as bad and again had to send it back. Think they need lessons in cooking scrambled eggs, never see the like of them before. One other thing was the oil smell in the restaurant, it was disgusting. Think they need to either change the oil more often or get some form of freshners in there.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I were lucky to book this hotel in time as availability of hotels with free parking was vanishing fast. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. On the first night we turned up at the restaurant a few minutes too late but the chef very kindly stayed on long enough to rustle up a good meal for us. Gluten-free bread was made available for me for breakfast. The room was clean, comfortable and of good size.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have stayed in this wonderful hotel over the last 5 years ,and last night and to day was the best ever.
All of the staff were great,well trained very helpful.good at there job.
Ladies on reception very helpful,as i misled a file in the bar on first night and collected same at reception next morning,Thanks to bar staff,cleaner and night porter. Thanks.
See you all soon.Kind regards and best wishes , D.C.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is a fantastic hotel.The service is unbelievable .The suite was brilliant and spotless.Staff could not do enough for me.Room service good.The breakfast again the staff were so helpful I fully recommend it

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Anne F
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Spent just the one night in this hotel, Friday 2nd August, in order to visit the Titanic Exhibition early the following morning.

I upgraded to an Executive Suite a couple of days before our stay and on arrival we found the Executive Suite to be fabulous, albeit eccentric! It had the decor that reminded me of an Austin Powers movie, funky and psychadelic. It had a TV in the bath which was unusual for me. I have added some snaps I took.

Free parking was the main reason I chose this establishment and it is free, secure, and ample. Receptionist could not have been friendlier. We chose to have our dinner in the hotel and I cannot hammer home enough about how fabulous it was, and very reasonably priced!

Breakfast was also great, and all-in-all a good stay.

Would recommend.