Park Avenue Hotel
Malmaison(Belfast)
Bullitt Hotel(Belfast)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcity airporteast belfastulster fryjacuzzi bathclose to the airportjunior suitefollowing morningnight porterbar foodtaxi ridebusiness triplovely roomlovely hotelhotel barcooked breakfastsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Limited disabled parking, but it was right outside the main door and I appeared to be the only disabled driver so this was not a problem. The Hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. What the bar menu lacked in creativity was more than compensated for in quality.
The breakfast menu the following morning was however excellent and my wife really enjoyed her smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
We would normally stay outside of the city of Belfast but were we to stay within Belfast againI would definately consider staying at the Park Avenue Hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are disabled don't do as I did, do tell them, but I have to say that unlike other hotels I have stayed at in the past, once outside the lift the room was close by.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights for the first time in February. Staff excellent, very clean and warm with a large room. On the Sunday when I arrived I had dinner in the restuarant but this was not open on the Monday and Tuesday, dinner was only served in the bar. This was not an issue due to the quality of the food. As stated in my previous reviews I am the world's fussiest eater but the food in this place is amazing. The bar/bistro was warm, comfortable, relaxing with great service and food. There are local people who eat here on a Sunday because of the quality of food and service but it is no problem getting a table and the best service. Extra gravy or mixing items from different meals on the menue, no problem with these people.

The business traveller will like this along with everyone else. There is a large free car park [no problem finding a space], 2 miles to the city centre and under 10 minutes from George Best airport. Bed and bedbreakfast rates brill. A usefull, comfortable, great place to eat and base to use for anyone visiting Belfast on business or for pleasure.

The staff in this hotel are great. Easy check in and out. Nothing is a problem to any staff in any part of the hotel including reception and waiters.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for a night over the weekend and we had a great time. We were going to a concert in the Odyssey on the Saturday so this was a good place to stay only 5 minutes drive. Free parking on site was a big plus for us.

The lady at reception was very friendly and she was able to tell us everything we needed to know about the hotel. The rooms were very nice and very big compared to some hotels. The bed was so comfortable we didn't want to get up the next morning.

We didn't have dinner at the hotel but breakfast was included with our stay - this also didn't disappoint. There was a great choice of cooked breakfast and the lady supervising breakfast was very friendly. I had an Ulster fry and my girlfriend had the homemade pancakes and we both really enjoyed. There was also lovely fresh fruit, juice, bakes, cereals and yogurts.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to get back when we go to the Odyssey again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My Husband and I got married at this hotel Sept 2011 and I have to say the day was excellent, the staff could not have done anymore to make sure our day was just perfect. We stayed again on Sat night. It was a valentines gift from my husband and he had booked our suite again. I have to say the hotel was just as amazing! We checked in just before 6pm and dealt with a lovely lady on reception called Lynsey who was extremely pleasant and welcoming. When we went to our suite we were not disappointed it was just as we remembered, immaculate condition and extremely clean and a nice touch was rose petals on the bed. In the bathroom is a free standing bath and a huge shower (big enough for 2!). We didn't eat in the restaurant on this occasion as made plans to go for dinner in town. However we got breakfast next morning and opted to have this delivered to our room. It arrived on time and was excellent. A good selection, we had toast , croissants and 2 full breakfasts with coffee and orange juice. We also had booked a late check out which added to the enjoyment and experience. All in all it was another perfect stay at the Park Avenue Hotel and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. If you are reading these reviews thinking of booking this hotel you will not be disappointed......Just book and see for yourself

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent and of a high standard but we will always stay in our suite 208
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed at the Park Avenue recently on an overnight trip to Belfast. We choose the hotel as it is a little out of the city centre and in a quiet location, but still only a few minutes from the city centre. From the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful. The reception staff were friendly and welcoming and even helped us get our TV sorted when we had a problem later that evening. We upgraded to an executive room which was extremely comfortable. We had a lovely breakfast next morning and the lady in charge of the dining room could not have done any more to make sure we were well looked after. Overall we had a lovely stay and our only complaint is that we weren't able to stay longer!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business