“Excellent hotel”
Review of Park Avenue Hotel

Park Avenue Hotel
Ranked #30 of 46 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Good location, close to Belfast City Airport, as well as city centre. Friendly, helpful staff. Good restaurant in bar. Excellent breakfast in dining room. Room very spacious, comfortable bed, roomy, well designed bathroom. Plenty of on-site parking. Good price, that included tickets to Titanic Experience & 2 free drinks, as well as breakfast.
Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Hotel offers room packages, that include breakfast, free drinks & tickets.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Petros19

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Park Avenue on the 9th August and had a wonderful experience, though we did find it a little hard to locate - our fault no map or sat nav. The staff we very friendly and went above and beyond to help us with any queries we had, they were all well kept and pristine looking, and service was excellent in all departments. The food was fresh and cooked to order, which a lot of hotels/restaurants seem to have in the south. The breakfast was one the nicest hotel breakfasts I have ever had. Without hesitation, if I were to visit Belfast again to do more travelling, I would stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Friendly welcome (Linzi),the hotel provides a warm,comfortable atmosphere.
Good location,10 minutes to Belfast centre, City airport,Titanic Quarters, Odyssey Arena, next to a cinema complex.
Bus service every 30 minutes.
Spacious ,'solid' feel room ,well appointed ,large , firm double bed with the crispiest bedding in Ireland and NOT the usual winter duvet in summer ,as seems the custom everywhere in Ireland.
Smoking room available,no 212, good view over Belfast Loch.
Good food in the Bistro restaurant,Ulster fry in the morning.
Excellent staff, professional and very helpful ,smartly attired.Will return.

Room Tip: Check room on top floor with a view over Belfast Loch in the distance
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My mother, my sister and I stayed here for one night while in Belfast to visit the Titanic Museum. We arrived just before 1pm (check-in is not until 2pm) however the receptionist was really helpful and found out that our room was ready to check in to. We checked in and then has some lunch in the hotel bar. It was delicious and the portions were huge. Two separate members of staff came to check if everything was alright which was good. Our room was big enough for all three, had great air conditioning and the beds were spacious and really comfortable. There seemed to be a wedding on in the hotel the night we were there but we could not hear any noise and we were staying on the 1st floor. Check out was very efficient. Overall a great hotel and a great stay!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Beautiful Hotel, with lovely young staff doing there best to please you, with clean crisp uniforms, clean tied up hair and very professional looking, something we seem to have lost here in the south.

A special note to the quality of the food very impressed with both dinner and then breakfast the next morning, with a special thank you to the restaurant manageress (the one with the red hair).

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Excellent location, close to buses that will take you to center of town. Clean hotel and very professional staff, I will stay there again. Very easy bus access, excellent restaurant and good food, good selection of wines.

Room Tip: No noise, that was my experience.
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Came for Belfast pride 2/8/14.
The location was excellent for the celebrations and the airport. I arrived early hoping to drop my bag off as check in wasn't until 2pm but they said my room was almost ready and after a short wait I could check in and then still make the 12pm procession, result.
I opted for a late checkout of 2pm which was fantastic as the lie in was just what I needed after a full on day. I didn't make breakfast but I'm sure it would have been as lovely as everything else. I would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Belfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo