“Margaret l” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Margaret l”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband a I stayed in this hotel for a birthday treat. The hotel is in a great location for night life and city centre within walking distance . The rooms where very spacious and clean and really nicely decorated. Bar, restaurant and hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!

Location

1 Thank mkl559
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear mkl559,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback is very important to us, as we thrive on continuously delivering a superior experience and quality of service for you and other guests in the future.

I am particularly pleased that you will be returning to our Hotel, where I will pass on your kind words to our members of staff.

Thanks again for reviewing your stay. We hope to see you back at Best Western Crescent Townhouse on your next trip to Belfast, as we really appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (+44) 028 90323349.

Jon Arnold

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I travel a lot for work and stay in a lot of hotels, and this is one of my favorites.

Best complimentary breakfast of any I've stayed in, friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean and nice rooms, and a great location to boot.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Toby M
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Toby M

We are delighted that you mentoned that it was the 'Best complimentary breakfast of any I've stayed in'

Reception
Crossgar, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

husband and I stayed in this hotel a few times before and have always had a good time. We stay on 19.07.14 and once again had a great time. The service in the bar from Sean & Ryan was second to none. On this occasion we ate in the restaurant and had a lovely meal, we were served by a young Scottish lady sorry I cant remember her name, but she was very polite and friendly. Highly recommend this little gem of a hotel.

2 Thank bridget l
Dear bridget I,

It is a pleasure to read that you thought highly of our 'Award Winning Restaurant', where I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our Head Chef, in addition to the Bar Staff, Ryan & Sean and Angela.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My sister and \i stayed in the Crescent Townhouse hotel in Belfast for one night on July 16th, 2014. The staff were amazing especially the young man John on reception. The room was spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was included which is a bonus in a very expensive country like Ireland!!!!! We also got 20% discount on our dinner!!!
The University, Ulstr Folk Museum and Botanical Gardens were within a 15 minute walk of the hotel. I wished we had more time, but, would highy recommend the hotel . Another bonus was the commuter train across the road!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location

1 Thank 72donthaveone
Dear 72donthaveone,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Within the Best Western, we take personal pride ensuring that all our guests are well catered and looked after, where I will pass on your kind words to each department.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Although the reception is small and no lift, I had a good evening meal at a reasonable price, good breakfast and good nights sleep. View from the bedroom was over the top of roofs at the back of the hotel so not musch to look at. No problem with noise from other users. Close to the City Hospital and centre of Belfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality

1 Thank Peter H
Dear 72donthaveone,

Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a wonderful hotel; definitely more charming than most run-of-the-mill places in the US. The staff was delightful and helpful, too. The hotel is in a great location of Belfast. Restaurants are in walking distance and/or short driving distance.

1 Thank raa234
Irish Roots
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

The restaurant here is great value and really good food. Near Botanic Station if you are in the university area or coming on the train from the city airport. The hotel looks good but didn't stay - staff were really friendly

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family