The Crescent Townhouse
  • Room Service
US$98
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno liftempire suiteflights of stairscity centrequeens universitybotanic train stationbotanic avenuefirst floornext morninggreat nightstreet parkingnight porterlovely hotelspacious roomnight stayfew drinksgreat city
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night while attending a wedding in Northern Ireland. John on reception was really helpful when we first arrived, we tried to check in an hour early but the room wasnt ready yet so he advised us of things we could do and places to visit. The hotel has no parking but there is street parking close by. Room was a fair size nice decoration and furnishing. The bedroom was clean but the shower was grotty. I had a shower in the evening and in the morning and both times it was cold. Tried to call down to reception 4 times when we needed something and there was no answer everytime. The hotel does have free wifi which we were given the code for but this failed to work. Breakfast was lovely and a nice choice. Overall this hotel was OK... just a few minor grumbles.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear ChloeWes,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

Please allow me to apologise regarding the issues raised. You will be pleased to know that all of these issues have been addressed to our maintenance team to ensure our high standards are consistently maintained and improved.

I do hope that should you return to Belfast that you stay with us again to show to you what great service we do provide and how we can make yours a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (+44) 028 90323349.

Regards

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just back from a 2 day stay. Great price, fantastic breakfast, clean large room although slightly noisy as on busy road......................................................................................................

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Matt W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback is very important to us, as we thrive on continuously delivering a superior experience and quality of service for you and other guests in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 night while traveling through Ireland and Scotland on our honeymoon.

Staff was great and very helpful. Hotel was clean, room was huge.

Wireless internet worked in hall and common room but not in our bedroom.

Good location, very close to train stop making travel easy.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Nicki S

It gives me great pleasure to congradulate you on your marriage, in addition to read that our Staff & Hotel facilities surpassed your expectations. However it saddens me that you had problems regarding your Wi-Fi, where I will be sure pass this onward to our maintenance department.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Guest services Tom and Nadine were helpful and pleasant... Demaria in the breakfast service area was efficient and reception staff were professional and friendly! Just a minor detail...it was slightly noisy the room we were given and as it was warm we kept the window open as no a/c..however dinner was lovely and we would have no hesitation to return in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Eldautd

Dear Eldautd,

I am pleased to read that our Staff members were efficent and helpful throughout your staff, where I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tom, Nadine & Demaria. It saddens me that you encountered problems with the heat, where I will be sure to look into this to prevent this from happening again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love this place it has a charm all of its own and is right in the thick of things ,no need for taxis etc its a great base to explore this wonderful city. Loads of shops bars restaurants all close by. The Metro bar is so handy and Sean will mix you a great cocktail in two shakes. Rooms nice and spacious , clean and breakfast is good as well. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert I
Crescent_Townhouse, Front of House at The Crescent Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Robert I,

It is a pleasure to read that you feel the Hotel is 'a great base to explore this wonderful city', in addition that the Hotel's bedrooms were 'spacious and clean.' Furthermore, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Sean, and to the relevant departments.

Thanks again for reviewing your stay. We hope to see you back at Best Western Crescent Townhouse on your next trip to Belfast, as we really appreciate your loyalty to our brand.