Four adults and 2 kids for 2 nights stayed in 2 of their suites. The Empire is in the old style with a beautiful canopied bed and the ensuite had a roll top bath and a walk in shower. Lots of lovely fluffy white towels and excellent quality Molton Brown toiletries. The O'Neill Suite is modern with a seperate living area with a couch. Breakfast was delicious both mornings - cooked fresh to order - served with freshly brewed coffee.
It was quite noisy on the Saturday night as we were on the first floor - however this did not detract from the stay. Dinner was included on the second night - two courses from the early bird menu and I was delighted to be served fresh pasta as my starter. The pork was a little disappointing and it was more like a gammon - but overall the meal was nice. The kids had to order off the bar menu but luckily we don't have picky eaters.
The one problem was the internet. The Wi-Fi is chargeable at £4 for an hour - which in most hotels is FOC. It didn't work after a couple of attempts and we were given a full refund and an apology - however it would have been nice to have internet access for the weekend.
We will be back the next time we're in Belfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the heart of the bustling Queen's Quarter, the historic Crescent Townhouse Hotel and our friendly staff are ready to welcome you to Belfast where we will endeavor to make your stay as special and memorable as possible. This well-appointed boutique hotel has been carefully and thoughtfully designed to give a contemporary feel in a classic setting. It features traditionally decorated rooms with comfortable, modern amenities including a flat screen TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi. The lavish Suites are decorated in traditional Victorian style fitted with dark mahogany canopy beds, floral drapes, antique wing armchairs and a roll top bath and walk-in shower. A wide range of food is served at the hotel's restaurant, which includes specialties made with locally sourced ingredients. The breakfast, with many options to choose from, is served daily. You can choose to include the breakfast in your accommodation package or purchase it separately. Metro Bar offers a more relaxed welcome with a full bar food menu available every lunchtime and evening. The atmosphere is lively, warm and friendly and the famous Belfast banter goes on well into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crescent Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Townhouse Belfast
- Crescent Townhouse Hotel Belfast