“Beautiful Hotel, Great Staff, Couldn't have been better!”
Review of Madison's Hotel

Madison's Hotel
Ranked #34 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 24 September 2011

We stayed in Madisons during the week as my husband and I got a really good deal with our dinner included. Breakfast already comes included. We live local so it was really just a chance to get away for a night without the kids. Upon check in, Corrine was so efficient, bubbly and could not have been more helpful!! (She will probably be embarrassed at reading this, but she is definitely a credit to the hotel). Our room was lovely, spacious and very clean. As it was very last minute, I had forgotten my toothbrush and my husband had forgotten his shaver. I mentioned this to Corrine as I was on my way to the shop across the road when she gave me one of each complimentary from the hotel. We stayed in the bar for a few drinks and to enjoy the cocktail deal, where all cocktails from 5-8 are £3. And all were delicious. Our 3 course meal was to die for....full compliments to the chef! Breakfast the next morning was lovely and the waitress Cheril was great...very helpful and nothing was too much hassle. All in all, our stay was fantastic, and exceeded our expectations as we just wanted a nice hotel to have a night away in...but we got so much more!

Room Tip: Go online to Madison's own website to get a good deal
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Madison's Hotel

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Stayed there for a weekend, clean rooms, very friendy staff, good breakfast, good location, only mins from the city centre. Does exactly what is says on the tin. Would describe the room as travel lodge style, so dont expect something fancy. That was the only downside....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed here over the Bank Holiday weekend and I have to stay, it couldn't have been better! When we arrived the receptionist Corinne made us feel very welcome and couldn't have been more helpful recommending what to do and where to go in Belfast. She organised the whole weekend for us, tours, meals and where to go for a good night out! Our room on the 2nd floor was perfect and clearly had been recently refurbished. Some pre partying cocktails in the hotels bar really went down a treat and with the city centre within staggering distance, we knew we had chosen well! Great value for money and will definately be recommending it to friends and family!

1  Thank Janine_D57
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Perfect in every way staff, food, room could not speak more highly of the place.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My friend and I stayed at this hotel while we visted Belfast for a city break and it was absolutely perfect for us. The location was ideal, a short walk to city centre, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the cocktails they did at the bar were amazing as they had promised! It's a very reasonable hotel so close to city centre and the breakfasts which we also got included were very tasty.

The only draw back that could be for a family with children is that the music in the night club can be quite loud until quite late on a Saturday night but that didn't bother my friend and I.

Had an amazing stay at this hotel and will definately return and recommend!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jenna G
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Stayed here for a romantic weekend and it was just perfect. I had opted for an special package which included a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate dipped strawberries and i have to say my partner was over the moon. The room was very comfy especially the bed which was so comfortable. The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic, we were made to feel so welcome and at home. We had dinner in the restaurant that night and the food was absolutely too die for. We also had a few cheeky cocktails in the bar after which were also delicious (try the Ameretto Sour). The location was convient also, it was within walking distance of a buzzing belfast city centre. The next day the breakfast was just what we needed as i was feeling a bit fragile, you cant go wrong with their signature fry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and i wouldnt hestitate to stay again, such good value for money!!!!

3  Thank Paddy M
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We needed a room close to the city center but didnt want to spend a fortune, Madisons had an excellent offer including dinner.
On arrival staff were very pleasent and helpful, throughout our stay they were more than eager to ensure we had an enjoyable visit, suggesting places to visit, booking taxis and even getting me a hair appointment (at short notice)
Our room was on the second floor and was obviously freshly decorated, a good size and very clean. The 3 course included dinner was beautiful, I would highly recommend the pasta and cheesecake:-), although the restaurant was very busy service was still attentive and there wasnt too long of a wait between courses.
I do have to admit at night there is some street noise, this didnt really bother me as what else do you expect in a city center hotel.
The next morning I couldnt believe breakfast is served until 3pm on a Sunday (chance for a rare sleep in). It is nice to have a freshly cooked breakfast rather than the half cold buffets that I have found in other hotels! Thanks Madisons, will be staying again!! xx

2  Thank Charlie-Wicklow