“Value for Money all the way”
Review of Madison's Hotel

Madison's Hotel
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Value for Money all the way”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, good food and best cocktail ever. They need to improve on their internet setup, went a whole day without connection, and lastly, beds needs be looked into, they are old and needs replacement. On the whole, i will consider staying again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Greek first
Derry
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed at Madison's several times and it is always a pleasure. My most recent stay was with for my partners graduation. I arrived early and my room wasn't ready yet, however they let me use another room to get ready in. The guy at reception was very helpful with this. When we arrived after the graduation and they gave us 2 free drink tokens as a gift.
I really couldn't recommend this hotel enough, the staff are excellent and very friendly, the bar serves delicious cocktails, the food is excellent and the price is very reasonable.
I will stay here again and again.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room ask for one away from the bar at night as on a weekend it can be pretty noi...
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Fantastic hotel, excellent rooms and staff are all first class. Nothing is to much trouble, I required the use of a wheelchair for my visit, this was arranged by hotel staff. Really can't praise Amanda and her staff enough. Already booked for next year.

1 Thank Avril W
madisonshotel, Manager at Madison's Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Hi Avril,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :-)

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Look forward to seeing you next year :-)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

a real gem ! gorgeous" boutigue" hotel, perfectly situated in a lovely area. Lots of lovely restaurants and bars within minutes of the hotel.Walking distance from Botanic gardens. Rooms clean and well equipped. Staff extremely pleasant. Breakfast as good as any hotel I have stayed in. Will be back. A lucky find.

1 Thank Niall B
madisonshotel, Manager at Madison's Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Hi Niall,

Thank you for your very kind review about our hotel and staff :-)

I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please get in touch and let us know when you are coming back and we will give you the best rate available.

Garvagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Madison's is the place to go for a good weekends craic!! Just had a hen night there and it was fantastic. Hotel is lovely and very clean and the staff are amazing and very helpful. Fully recommend the cocktail making class :)!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amy G
Hi Amy,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and your cocktail making class- I will pass on your comments to the staff.

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Belfast
Reviewed 27 July 2014

my wife booked as a surprise. she told me early so tried to return the favour, with champagne and chocolates to be left in the room. This was not done left in bar , the receptionist and the rest of the staff more than made up for this .Was an absolute pleasure to stay and have already recommended to friends.

1 Thank dmg028
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely comments :-) I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

What a lovely surprise from your wife :-)

It was a pleasure to have you stay at our hotel. Apologies about the communication error regarding your champagne and chocolates. I can assure you this will not happen again.

Please let us know when you are returning to stay with us and we will give you our best rate available.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night with 7 others in 4 different rooms.
Had 2 course meal and breakfast included with our stay.

Rooms were lovely...well equipped and very clean
Planned a few drinks in the bar before moving on to another bar but ended up in hotel bar all night with the live band and cheap very delightful cocktails ;-)

All staff where very helpful & polite.

Definitely recommend Madisons for a good night out!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank kelly280888
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you decided to stay on in the bar all evening. Its lovely to hear that our residents have enjoyed the whole experience.

I will also pass your message on to the staff :-)

Let us know when you are coming back and we will be happy to offer you the best rates available.