“Never again, sorry!” 1 of 5 bubbles

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Never again, sorry!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Took my daughter as we where there to attend the Emerald Garrison invade belfast event but when we had finished with the great event we walked round the rest and omg it's just a dumping ground for parents who want rid of their kids! No children being watched just running about mental I'm all for fun and all I really am but that place is ridiculous. I hate it! All the games and puzzels are already done or broken everything is sticky and dirty, no staff about at all incase of accident or injury!

1 Thank Ciara W
Whowhatwherewhe... B, Public Relations Manager at W5, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Hi Ciara
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Invasion Belfast event back at the start of March and I am so sorry that this did not live up to your expectations.
I would be keen to speak to you to discuss this visit as some of your comments do not match up to what over a quarter of a million visitors every year have come to expect from us. Invasion Belfast is undoubtedly the busiest weekend of the year for us and we have the full quota of staff in the building to welcome over 8,000 visitors over two days. The building does get extremely busy with these families enjoying the 250 hands on exhibits as well as free photo opportunities with over 40 costumed characters.
Please be assured that we do take feedback very seriously and continually strive to improve the visitor experience. Again I can only apologise that your visit did not live up to your expectations and I hope that if you visit us again you will have a more enjoyable experience.

• Polish first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“An excellent day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went on the Sunday of the Bank Holiday so expected it to be a bit busy. However there is so much of it and it is so spacious that we didn't have to wait to have a go on anything. We went with our 3 grandsons aged 6,4 and 20 mths plus their parents and all 7 of us had a great time and found plenty to interest us. There is a whole floor for the under eights and our 3 had a wonderful time there, but they also enjoyed lots of activities in the other sections too. The ball stream was probably the favourite - balls and water - fantastic fun for small boys!

Visited May 2014
Dover, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went with my 7 &5 year old and cousin's 2 year old. All kids loved it. We had to beg them to leave to eat lunch. Lots for all ages. They have been to many kids museums at home in America and this was much better--which surprised me. Most of the one's at home are geared to children that aren't in school yet, but W5 had plenty for the other ones.

Visited April 2014
Cornwall, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Much better than anything in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Being a lover of the science museum in London (and similar attractions), I was keen to see W5. I can honestly say there is no way that you won't have a great time there. There is so much to do you can't see everything in one day. And the exhibitions they put on are constantly changing. It never gets old. Get an annual pass and take the kids every couple of weeks. You won't be bored either, the stuff is fascinating. And unlike London, everything here actually works!!

Visited April 2014
Northern ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A must See - great Family attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

W5 brings out the kid in everyone. From crime investigations to a lie detector to helicopter stimulator there is something for everyone. I take a group of 15-18 year olds with work and they always love it. My favourite bit has to be your chance at being a weather girl/boy.. you read the news to a camera while a volcano erupts behind you and then you watch it back! really good fun!

Visited February 2014