Wellington Park Hotel
Ranked #34 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My family visited this hotel recently as it was recommended by a friend. It did not disappoint, excellent service from the staff who were very attentive, hotel was spotless and the food was one of the best I've ever tasted, will defiantly be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had my wedding here on the 26th July as and I have to say that I had a fantastic day! Everything was perfect from the moment we arrived we got our champagne as and Malachy was there to greet us and congratulate us. I have to say everything was perfect the room the decorations and the food was outstanding I would have recommend rt h we Wellington to anyone who is getting married as the staff made us feel so special and all of our guests commented on the food the room and the professionalism of the staff and thank you again Malachy xx

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The Wellington Park Hotel looks as if it just happened, rather than being consciously designed. Architecturally, it's a mess. The layout is terrible. Entrance to the first-floor bedrooms is concealed behind a square column, with clearance so narrow it's a wonder anyone has been able to get through it with large luggage.

In our rooms, hot water was intermittent or not available at all. Two of us had to have cold showers in the morning, "as cold as the Irish Sea", one of them said. Worst of all, another member of our party was mechanically assaulted by the car parking barrier coming crashing down on his head, throwing him to the ground.

The staff were concerned and helpful, coming to his assistance very promptly, but the overall experience was well below par for a hotel aspiring to this standard. Really, it should be downgraded to "3-star".

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank fmcd-dublin
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Got married on Saturday 2nd August 2014 to my long-term girlfriend Lisa. Staff where excellent, Malachy, Ryan, Helen, Lyndsey. Gerry, Front Desk Staff. Very approachable, friendly willing to sort anything out, really interested in making the day special, helpful, understanding and caring towards the wedding party and guests, thank you for making our day so special!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Have not stayed there since 2012. I understand it has been refurbished. In 2012 it was very pleasant, comfortable. Breakfast was great. We will be back again next month, September and will give a further review. Only complaint was the weak lighting in bathroom, inadequate for shaving. I hope this has been attended to before we get there next month.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We held our conference here these past two days. Lyndsey was extremely patient with all my changes to the bookings and everything was prepared and ready just as we wanted it. All the snacks and drinks were delivered on time. Overall the experience was very positive and we will book our next meeting at the Wellington park for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend had won a competition to stay in this hotel, the package was for 1 night bed and breakfast and a 3 course meal. We had a nice relaxing time in this hotel, very quiet and peaceful.

Our room was located on the second floor, room 262, very clean and modern. Despite a few wee scuff marks on the furniture but it didnt really bother us. Wifi is very temperimental but its better than nothing! Bed was clean and comfy. I personally dont like duck feather pillows which caused me to toss and turn in my sleep but thats my opinion.

We definately were not disappointed with the food it was first class and the way it was presented was impressive. Also the service from the staff was friendly! We would definately stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014