“Great Belfast Bar”

Ranked #280 of 1,113 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Took a day trip from a Dublin Vacation & stopped & stopped here for a beer. Great staff & good location. I actually bought a rare bottle of Jameson there.-I must visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Went into Bittles bar today. I am 37 weeks pregnant and I am not taking alcohol and neither is my partner. The bar was busy as its grand national day and we went into watch the race. My partner ordered a fizzy orange and a water. The guy who we believe to be owner of the bar refused us service saying "Do you think this is a drop in Centre" he was very offensive. I explained I was pregnant and we not drinking. He swore and said we would not get served. I don't understand his reason for being so rude. Would not recommend this bar pregnant or not.

9  Thank pregge
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is my idea of an Irish Pub. Very friendly with a lot of locals and a lot of local character. Try the Titanic Wiskey.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We didn't eat here as we had already eaten. But what a fantastic little bar with loads and loads of Northern Irelands history shown on paintings on the walls. This bar looks immaculate and is so well presented and characterful. A perfect place for the odd Guinness or two or if you prefer a whiskey from the huge selection.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Small intimate bar with a big heart. Some nice local artwork. Beside the Victoria Center in Belfast city center. Watched Ireland play rugby on a Saturday afternoon. Despite being very busy the staff were very attentive and drink is of good quality and variety.

1  Thank David M