Old Rectory
PremierInn.com
US$96
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bmalone roadhomemade granolavisa appointmenthelpful hostsguest housesmall fridgecity centreulster breakfastbus stop rightplace to stayhome away from homeensuite bathroomevery morningdinner reservationssingle roomsouth belfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed at the Old Rectory for two weeks while on business in Belfast. Could not have asked for a better place to stay - some of the friendliest, genuine, and kindest people you will meet, who will go out of their way to make sure your every need is attended to. The building and rooms are charming and the breakfasts are absolutely delicious (and big!) - try the salmon!

I would highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This was our third stop on our Ireland vacation and well worth the wait! We were warmly greeted and taken to our neat and clean room. The cooked to order breakfasts were very delicious and were a great start to our long days of looking at the sites. Mary had excellent reviews of local dinner restaurants which helped us find what we were looking for. This is "the place to stay" when in Belfast!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The Old Rectory Guesthouse is a real gem. Situated on the leafy Malone Road of South Belfast, it is a short taxi/bus ride into the city center. The house itself is beautifully kept and has a rustic old world feel. The hostess, Mary is very welcoming and helpful, making for a very enjoyable stay. The breakfast is a real treat with delicious home baked bread and the famous Ulster breakfast making a great start to the day. I highly recommend this guesthouse and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stayed at the Old Rectory for a week because I was working in Belfast around the time that the G8 came to Northern Ireland. After seeing the website I expected something slightly pokey and old-fashioned - and I was pleasantly surprised. My single room was spacious, attractive, comfortable, clean and pleasant and I had a huge bathroom to myself - albeit down a corridor, which was the only slightly disappointing thing. Breakfasts were wonderful. The woman who seemed to run the place was always friendly and did her very best to be helpful and flexible, even though she seemed extremely busy.

Room Tip: If you want an en suite bathroom, worth saying so
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My Wife and I stayed for one night for my birthday. Mary and the rest of the staff were very pleasant and helpful. We had a beautiful room. The place was warm and friendly. We had a lovely breakfast.
I would certainly recommend The Old Rectory to anyone coming to Belfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple