“Expensive drinks”
Review of Kitchen Bar

Kitchen Bar
Ranked #68 of 90 Nightlife in Belfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

4 bottles of beer £17:60 is bad enough but service was poor the staff believe they are doing you a favour serving you. Irish hospitality at its worst

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Just heard an American ladt saying there is no lids on the ladies toilets and you need to squat dhe said however at least there's toilet paper FFS how embarrassing is that for a visitor to Belfast by the way the mens is not much better

1  Thank erahoge
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Called in here after a show at the Waterfront as it seemed quite quiet. When we got in, we immediately noticed the great atmosphere due to the live singer. We ordered drinks at the bar and I had a Guinness, not the best I've had but definitely not the worst. We then decided to have some cocktails and I went got an Amaretto Sour, which was one of the best I've tasted! I would definitely recommend this place for a fee quiet drinks.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times for the rugby and decided we’d have a nice Sunday lunch around 3:30. Bar was busy for the football but we were happy to get a table straight away. The table was a little cramped so I shuffled it to one side to give a little but more space only to find the surface to be sticky. Never mind the singer was creating a good atmosphere but who booked her to play while the match was on? Menus received and drinks ordered and server forgot to tell us the specials, never mind, I asked and was politely told. And when the drinks arrived we both ordered the chicken roast. 20minutes later and still no food. As the table beside we’re sat we decided, Let order a mojito! 10 minutes later the table beside us have been served there food and drinks and no sign of r roast chicken or the mojito. We left and stopped at the bar only to tell the manager how terrible the experience was. We won’t be back.

1  Thank Mark Y
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Myself & my mum went here on 4th jan 2018 just last week, it was my birthday & mum had asked me where I’d like to go, we got in & ordered our meals, still sitting 39mins later we had not got our meals, people where coming in just after us & by that half hour they were getting their meals , after a further 10 mins I asked the girl who served us when was our food ready she said I’ll go check,, she went to till spoke to another girl, she came back & asked us what we had ordered, a further 15mins she brought our meals NO APOLOGIES,I looked at my meal & was disgusted the garlic fries I ordered where just a bowl full off crispy dead ends Of potatoes u get at the bottom of ur chip pan, we were in a rush as I had an app, my mums were the same & the goujons were hard, NOT ONE person came to ask us how our meal was ,meanwhile the people that came in after us where now leaving as they had finished. We got up to leave my mum went to till to pay still girl didn’t ask how our meal was, I therefore spoke to a guy about the meals he said show me so told him up to show him & all he said was I’m sorry, knowing that we hadn’t touched our meals,as I walked towards my mum she had already paid & the fella walked into the back to kitchen & not I word was said about my complaint, I will never be back in that place the food was awful waiting time awful as they had forgot about us & just threw our meals together & as for the staff they were hopeless & not pleasant at all. I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank charmainebennett