Open today: 08:30 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Excellent tour.

Paddy Kane was our tour guide and it was an excellent tour. Great insight from a man who lived... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gerjcondon
via mobile
The Gift That Kept Giving

Not only was Bobby Walsh a 5 star tour guide, but he had a great knowledge of places we would be... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Lisa B
West Chester, Pennsylvania

All reviews bobby walsh paddy kane black cab tour peace wall great tour both sides northern ireland political tour answered all our questions personal experience anyone visiting belfast peace line highly recommend this tour cab driver first hand his knowledge hour tour
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Brian and his black cab arrived at our hotel promptly at 9am and we were driven up the coast road to the Giants Causeway through many interesting towns and villages and beautiful countryside.
On the way, Brian talked about the history of Ireland, stopped at several places that he thought we’d find interesting, answered all our questions and drove impeccably!
He knew exactly how long we had to stay in each place allowing to arrive at the International airport on time.
We would recommend him as a guide wholeheartedly and thoroughly enjoyed our day with him

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I booked at quite short notice (2.5 hours), but was accepted for a tour. After 15 minutes beyond the agreed time, I phoned again to enquire and when I said I was waiting they hung up.
Instead had a very informative tour with Cab Tours Belfast instead who were excellent with only 20 minutes to wait.
I recognise it’s short notice, but it’s not good service not to call and explain. Maybe they got a booking for a larger group who would pay more?

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

In short it was excellent. Well versed in his subject Bobby knew and conveyed the history and its complexities really well. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Even with the anticipation of this being a highlight of Belfast (and Ireland), it surpassed my expectations! Our guide Bobby took his time explaining the detailed history of Nothern Ireland and patiently answered all of our questions and because of this, the tour ended up being longer than we had expected-a very good value for your money! This is one of the rare tours I would do again next time in Belfast because there is just so much to absorb!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We had wonderl tour today on belfast citys political tour.I would highly recommend doing the trip we loved it, are guide Gerald Loughlin did a great job describing belfasts vast history he is very knowledgeable and kept us entertained throughout the trip.
If any one is thinking of doing the political tour i would highly recommend CABTOURSNI