Open today: 08:30 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Brian was probably the best tour guide I've ever had in my life!

Before going to Belfast we had heard that one of the things we needed to do was to check out the... read more

Reviewed today
Helgi G
Cabtoursni

Excellent tour with Bobby great information good fun,great way to learn the history of northern... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tennisveterans
via mobile

All reviews bobby walsh paddy kane black cab tour peace wall great tour both sides northern ireland political tour answered all our questions personal experience anyone visiting belfast peace line highly recommend this tour cab driver his knowledge first hand sense of humour
Reviewed 25 September 2018

A deeply moving and profoundly informative, all-too-brief, tour of the sites, events and history of the "Troubles" of Belfast and the North of Ireland. Paddy Kane our driver was exceptional in his dispassionate and clear perspective and recounting of the events and perspectives of both sides on this matter. Our trio would happily have spent at least twice as long, learning while riding around and even walking through the area of the city, listening, asking questions and discussing our growing understanding. Most heartily and definitely recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Brian and his black cab arrived at our hotel promptly at 9am and we were driven up the coast road to the Giants Causeway through many interesting towns and villages and beautiful countryside.
On the way, Brian talked about the history of Ireland, stopped at several places that he thought we’d find interesting, answered all our questions and drove impeccably!
He knew exactly how long we had to stay in each place allowing to arrive at the International airport on time.
We would recommend him as a guide wholeheartedly and thoroughly enjoyed our day with him

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I booked at quite short notice (2.5 hours), but was accepted for a tour. After 15 minutes beyond the agreed time, I phoned again to enquire and when I said I was waiting they hung up.
Instead had a very informative tour with Cab Tours Belfast instead who were excellent with only 20 minutes to wait.
I recognise it’s short notice, but it’s not good service not to call and explain. Maybe they got a booking for a larger group who would pay more?

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

In short it was excellent. Well versed in his subject Bobby knew and conveyed the history and its complexities really well. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Even with the anticipation of this being a highlight of Belfast (and Ireland), it surpassed my expectations! Our guide Bobby took his time explaining the detailed history of Nothern Ireland and patiently answered all of our questions and because of this, the tour ended up being longer than we had expected-a very good value for your money! This is one of the rare tours I would do again next time in Belfast because there is just so much to absorb!

Date of experience: August 2018