“Great Food, Friendly Service & Bright Cheerful Decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Indie Spice

Indie Spice
Ranked #334 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tyrone, N.Ireland
“Great Food, Friendly Service & Bright Cheerful Decor”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I brought my student son and his friend here for an early dinner. We are not aficienados of Indian food (an occasional take away curry at home) so tried a selection of two starters, three different mains, and a side dish of Saag (spinach). The boys had wonderful Walnut Ice Cream for dessert.
All the food was wonderful in appearance, taste and quantity.
I would certainly go back and I expect the boys (in accomodation nearby) will do too.

• Visited October 2011

Belfast, Northern Ireland
“Good food, in a modern little restaurant.”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have visited this restaurant many times! My husband took me here on our first date in 2003, and we take the kids with us when we go now. We have always enjoyed the food here, which is excellent. It's owned by the same people who own Jharna, Bithika, and who recently took over the BengalBrasserie on the Lisburn Rd. The food is as good in Indie Spice as it is in any of it's sister restaurants. It is quite small, with additional seating and the toilets upstairs (up a feature metal and glass spiral staircase). It is painted in deep purples and oranges etc, which makes it quite modern. The menu is good, and the staff are attentive. Well worth a visit!

• Visited June 2011